PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+4
fulful
Deniz
Nettle
Matavix
8 posters

All read THIS!! inclusive bryce and brice!!

Matavix
    Matavix
    Noob

All read THIS!! inclusive bryce and brice!! Empty All read THIS!! inclusive bryce and brice!!

Post by Matavix Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:46 am

all listen:
    u know i siad i will change myself but i cant do this because of s killer!
    yesterday i told him to gb jambebus's stuff but he said "no, they cant bann me!!" so i really wanted to be a good player and i really want my acc back! pls brice give me my acc back!
    Sad Sad
    Yours,
    Matavix.
    Anonymous

All read THIS!! inclusive bryce and brice!! Empty Re: All read THIS!! inclusive bryce and brice!!

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:52 am

Well thats not the probs..... he was going to the new clan city =p And ok....
    Idk 0.0
    If u didnt wanna kill him.....IF.......why did you..?
    Matavix
    Matavix
    Noob

All read THIS!! inclusive bryce and brice!! Empty Re: All read THIS!! inclusive bryce and brice!!

Post by Matavix Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:57 am

because i didnt know he was going to clan city and he didn tell me that he was going there!
    so how should i know that??
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:59 am

I think atm S killer is the most hated in the game but still i think matavix is ok

4by5541

^
    MEssed up
    Nettle
    Nettle
    Noob

Post by Nettle Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:10 pm

Who was the guy that S**t Killer killed the other day and got a Sara Godsword?
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Deniz Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:13 pm

i think gf narblet or something like that
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:24 pm

Mata, when he went back to ::nope and wanted his stuff u didnt give them....
    so no its not cuz of u not knowing that he was going to city..
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Post by fulful Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:30 pm

yes deniz i was gf narblet and he also killed jamebus and looted her stuuf...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:35 pm

jambebus = he!!! narb! lol jk about the....narb part umm =] well yea why go to nope to pk anyways... just go to jad...(varrock middle)
    xxrebelxx
    xxrebelxx
    Noob

Post by xxrebelxx Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:51 pm

lol
    magejames
    Noob

Post by magejames Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:35 pm

s killer didnt pk a ss from gf i did... and we r cool about it now
    JAMBEBUS
    JAMBEBUS
    Noob

Post by JAMBEBUS Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:46 pm

Dude you are trash, and if you ever get back on this server i will make your life hell. Dude i thought you was my friend i gave you vercas sets bro... not cool I mean it... Nobody pk's at nope and i recon you heard there was a clan meeting on ..... w.e narb
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:55 pm

eh, I say leave mata banned. They both pk'd you and didn't give it back so that's their own fault. If they didn't want to get banned or anything they shounld't have pk'd Jam at all. So i vote for them both to stay banned. Mata probably hasn't changed, just saying that. Odds are you unban either one of them they will do it again.
    hax0r
    hax0r
    Noob

Post by hax0r Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:17 pm

ur staying banned also ur files were deleted - said by bryce
    Nettle
    Nettle
    Noob

Post by Nettle Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:40 pm

magejames wrote:s killer didnt pk a ss from gf i did... and we r cool about it now

I think ether you have picked this up wrong or I have typed it wrong. I was speaking to Killer yesterday and he had a Sara Godsword. I told him that he would have to hand it in but apparently he pked it from someone who had bought it from Brice not long before.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

P.S - I think I should add that it is my opinion that Matavix and Killer should be permanently banned. I used to defend them but I have now heard too much. I don't understand how anybody can be stupid enough to repeatedly break the rules despite being banned and complained about as much as these guys have.

Sorry guys, it's nothing personal
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:29 pm

oh nettle, um u can only buy a bgs off brice for irl money.. -.- in bandos set.
    Nettle
    Nettle
    Noob

Post by Nettle Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:58 pm

I'm going with what killer said, I saw the SGS in his hand. Perhaps he was lying to cover up the fact that he had one. He did say it after I told him that he had to hand it it... Well observed Midas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:28 pm