PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+3
Deniz
sammmy123456
pure 4 ever
7 posters

Brice or natalielovesbrice! read!!!!!

pure 4 ever
    pure 4 ever
    Noob

Brice or natalielovesbrice! read!!!!! Empty Brice or natalielovesbrice! read!!!!!

Post by pure 4 ever Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:31 pm

im pure 4 ever a friend of curtis-v-k in real life and he didnt duple and pattonscape is borring!!!!1 when curtis-v-k not are 126 combat cuz when he is lvl 4 he never call me noob but when he was 126 it was funny when he called me noob!!!!!!!!!!! plzz any1 give him hes stats back some1 gave him tokkul as a offer for something . it's not curtis-v-k fault this is the badest way to reset him when u dont know ho sold him tokkul.. he couldnt know thta they was dupled and he gave makk123123 maney tokkuls cuz they are friends in real and im 2 friend in real life whid makk123123 curtis-v-k didnt know if the ttokkul was dupled so brice plzz try 2 find out ho sold him tokkul and then give curtis-v-k hes stats back nd reset the guy who sold him tokkul and give lvles back to makk123123 to and reset the guy who sold curtis-v-k and curti-v-k gave makk123123...... plzzz do it!!!!!!!
    sammmy123456
    sammmy123456
    Noob

Brice or natalielovesbrice! read!!!!! Empty Re: Brice or natalielovesbrice! read!!!!!

Post by sammmy123456 Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:35 pm

Why is it that 80% of the people on these forums can't actually use proper grammar or paragraphs?

I bet that if you spelt correctly, more people would be able to help you as they could understand what you were saying.

I'm not having a go at anyone who is speaking English as a second language, I admire that actually, but just because your not in school, doesn't mean you have to talk like someone who never went.
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

Brice or natalielovesbrice! read!!!!! Empty Re: Brice or natalielovesbrice! read!!!!!

Post by Deniz Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:45 pm

dude why do you have to hate he has some trouble with english and maybe some grammar but this is the internet u can say w.e u want.
    OnTheReal
    OnTheReal
    Noob

Post by OnTheReal Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:20 pm

i understood that nigga.
    boxman22
    boxman22
    Noob

Post by boxman22 Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:00 am

horray for random racial slurs
    sammmy123456
    sammmy123456
    Noob

Post by sammmy123456 Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:42 am

sammmy123456 wrote:
    I'm not having a go at anyone who is speaking English as a second language, I admire that actually...

Deniz wrote:...but this is the internet u can say w.e u want.

I never said just because it was the Internet you couldn't say anything you wanted to. Learn to study

OnTheReal wrote:i understood that nigga.

I understood it too, I was just making a point.
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:21 am

Thank you pure for making this post.. but i got the tokkuls from abyssal and i didnt knew that they was duped. and how makk got the tokkuls.. i bought something from him and gave very much extra couse he is my friend..
    _brian_
    _brian_
    Noob

Post by _brian_ Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:09 am

omg brice

i would say rereset every1

and every1 who dupes again gets banned

but only the dope accs

and then u check if the doup accs gave stuff away who gto it and how

thast whould get more of 80%of the good ps players back

thats good for U brice

and good for the gyus who didtn doupe but got banned
    for having doupt items
    _brian_
    _brian_
    Noob

Post by _brian_ Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:12 am

i agree to deniz sammy -.-

i speak german

try to speak german then we can talk again
    Sad
    _brian_
    _brian_
    Noob

Post by _brian_ Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:15 am

ohh and brice

i agree to pure 4 every

curtis-v-k never douped

i pked with him often i know him

he would never do that
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:55 am

curtis-v-k wrote:Thank you pure for making this post.. but i got the tokkuls from abyssal and i didnt knew that they was duped. and how makk got the tokkuls.. i bought something from him and gave very much extra couse he is my friend..

You know as well as i do that i didnt dupe **** but im still getting punished i actually find it amusing how fail this is
    sammmy123456
    sammmy123456
    Noob

Post by sammmy123456 Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:20 pm

_Brian_ triple posting isn't allowed...

Plus, did you actually read this:
    sammmy123456 wrote:
    I'm not having a go at anyone who is speaking English as a second language, I admire that actually...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:29 pm

sammmy123456 wrote:_Brian_ triple posting isn't allowed...

Plus, did you actually read this:
    sammmy123456 wrote:

You came to this forum expecting people to read what you say properly is like saying your a girl when your not
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:10 am

Aby i know you didnt duped couse you told me you got them from jambebus.. i dont blame u

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:55 am