PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+6
curtis-v-k
pure 4 ever
makk123 123
anvice14
K1ngpker123
hax0r
10 posters

should matavix and **** killer get iped!!

Poll

should matavix and **** killer should get iped!

[ 7 ]
    should matavix and **** killer get iped!! Bar_left54%should matavix and **** killer get iped!! Bar_right [54%] 
    [ 6 ]
    should matavix and **** killer get iped!! Bar_left46%should matavix and **** killer get iped!! Bar_right [46%] 

Total Votes: 13
    hax0r
    hax0r
    Noob

should matavix and **** killer get iped!! Empty should matavix and **** killer get iped!!

Post by hax0r Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:26 am

do you think matavix and **** killer should be iped? two of the largest glitchers and rule breakers in pattonscape... vote now!
    Anonymous

should matavix and **** killer get iped!! Empty Re: should matavix and **** killer get iped!!

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:34 am

**** Killer maybe Matavix HELL NO!!!!! I dont here anything about them anymore and if you are respectful to them they will respect you Mata never glitches anymore in my eyes i think they have changed Wink
    K1ngpker123
    Noob

should matavix and **** killer get iped!! Empty Re: should matavix and **** killer get iped!!

Post by K1ngpker123 Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:53 am

S Killer im not sure because on my game we iped him for messing around on stuff wich u shudnt do but then i come on patton and he goes ur my enemy for what u done on my game so i told him u shudnt mess around then he says ok then wants to be frends agen but WOW! Matavix hell no hes a nice person before wow he had problems now he never glitches we always pk together hes changed alot he didnt want haters..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:38 am

Your game? Razz
    anvice14
    Noob

Post by anvice14 Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:02 am

matavix never
    s skiller myabe
    makk123 123
    makk123 123
    Noob

Post by makk123 123 Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:04 am

why most matavix and **** killer get iped.
    what have they do now?
    i say noooo they dont most get iped
    pure 4 ever
    pure 4 ever
    Noob

Post by pure 4 ever Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:09 am

s.killer levae him ipbann matavix ok:p
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:36 am

Omg no one gonna be banned! of course i voted no! they are just good pkers and evryone is jaleus!
    PR0NESS
    PR0NESS
    Noob

Post by PR0NESS Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:39 am

they both should have been iped a long time ago

and they havent changed i gave them a second chance a few days ago and then they lure me to jad and pile me..
    Matavix
    Matavix
    Noob

Post by Matavix Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:53 am

lol we lured u came alone to jad and we pked u. thats not luring and matt saw it. we didnt lure u!!
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:55 am

Hehe you should know if someone says come to jad that they are gonna kill you!
    Matavix
    Matavix
    Noob

Post by Matavix Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:07 am

thx for voting "no" but im not unipbanned Sad
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:23 pm

ok matavix has been trying to change.. but s killer he definitly should be ipd.. if matavix keeps improving he may earn trust.
    yourmum123
    yourmum123
    Noob

Post by yourmum123 Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:38 pm

i voted no!
    because matavix has tryed to change and does or hopefully when plays again will value you his chance to play this game but s... killer is still the same

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:18 am