PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

3 posters

Uhh wtf is going on? Am i iped?

Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Uhh wtf is going on?  Am i iped? Empty Uhh wtf is going on? Am i iped?

Post by Andyz5 Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:20 am

Ok i was on patton on my potential scape client, then i logged off my account. K then I went to the bathroom and watched some tv downstairs and then about an hour later I try to log in and it says "Account disabled" on Andyz5 and my other accounts. Wtf? Is something wrong with the server?

?? ??
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Uhh wtf is going on?  Am i iped? Empty Re: Uhh wtf is going on? Am i iped?

Post by J0EL Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:28 am

umm, You might of been banned. Ill see what happend. Pm brice, or natalie. Smile
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:34 am

Ok well i talked to my sister (she plays runescape but knows nothing about patton from what i know) and she said she tried to go on patton. She says she went on runescape tho but i think she thought patton was runescape. Idk she said she signed in with her regular runescape details and crap but that everything was "different" so i know she was on patton not rs. She said that there was like a dragon where she logged in and she was wearing the starter items from what she says so Idk. She said the dragon killed her and then she got logged out somehow and she stopped playing.

Wtf went on?

Edit: Now I do remember that when I left to go to the bathroom and do other things, I left my potential scape window up. I think she used it and got me banned somehow.

Thanks volcom i'll pm brice right now

God Im so pissed at her right now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:14 am

Sorry...Your sister messaged me on xfire and said hey Jester. I was like sup. She said I'm going to get on pattonscape on my brothers computer. I want you to Ip ban me so we can mess with him. I said ok, and ta-da here you are ip banned. Haha just kidding. I can't do much right now because of a mod who doesn't know what areas are acceptable to teleport people to...
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:07 am

Admin_Jester wrote:Sorry...Your sister messaged me on xfire and said hey Jester. I was like sup. She said I'm going to get on pattonscape on my brothers computer. I want you to Ip ban me so we can mess with him. I said ok, and ta-da here you are ip banned. Haha just kidding. I can't do much right now because of a mod who doesn't know what areas are acceptable to teleport people to...

Ok when i read the first part i was seriously feeling SO PISSED OFF that I was gonna shoot my sister. Lol but then i realised theres no way my sister would know who u are and stuff plus u said u were joking.

If you werent joking you would tell me..? Wouldnt you?

Seriously
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:10 pm

Bump Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Haha, sorry forgot you arent the sharpest tool in the shed
    five230
    Noob

Post by five230 Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:19 pm

andyz how old is ur sister and whats her username on rs?
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:33 pm

Andyz5 wrote:Ok well i talked to my sister (she plays runescape but knows nothing about patton from what i know) and she said she tried to go on patton. She says she went on runescape tho but i think she thought patton was runescape. Idk she said she signed in with her regular runescape details and crap but that everything was "different" so i know she was on patton not rs. She said that there was like a dragon where she logged in and she was wearing the starter items from what she says so Idk. She said the dragon killed her and then she got logged out somehow and she stopped playing.

Wtf went on?

Edit: Now I do remember that when I left to go to the bathroom and do other things, I left my potential scape window up. I think she used it and got me banned somehow.

Thanks volcom i'll pm brice right now

God Im so pissed at her right now.

Wow, Your sister sounds Alot like mine. Worse. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:33 pm

Wow...I'm locking this thread before it goes somewhere we don't want it to go.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:33 pm