PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

quest guides and pics

georgesm4
    georgesm4
    Noob

quest guides and pics Empty quest guides and pics

Post by georgesm4 Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:59 am

runescpae pics and quest guides
    quest guides and pics Blog-pic-copy22

Runescape Quest: Smoking Kills

Aha, my first quest “guide”! The reason I quote that is because the following won’t be much of a guide, really just a brief descritpion of the new quest, Smoking Kills.
    Start point: Pollnivneach
    Requirements:
    25 crafting
    35 slayer
    85+ Combat
    Required Quests: Ichtlarin’s Little Helper, Restless Ghost
    Required Items: 1000~ gp for carpet rides to pollnivneach, facemask, earmuffs, POSSIBLY a needle and thread (not confirmed since I did not waste any thread), Amulet of Ghostspeak, Amulet of Catspeak, 1-2 Waterskin (4), Kitten/Cat/Overgrown Cat/Wiley Cat/Lazy Cat
    Recommended: High level armor, 43+ prayer, lobsters+, prayer potion, energy restore potion, ectophial or some form of teleport and an ability to react quickly
    I mostly only have tips for this quest, but they are very helpful.
    When searching for the tomb of the dead slayer master, go far south of the agility pyramid, THEN go east. I have saw many players whilst doing this quest having difficulties locating the tomb. If you look on the world map it is like a marshy area east of the desert.
    quest guides and pics Tomb
    Beware of the enemies here! Most of the higher level ones hit higher than you would expect.
    When you arrive on the plateau before the dungeon there is a small trickle of water near the campers: you can fill your waterskins here.
    While killing banshees in the well near the end of the quest, if you get a Banshee Voice drop immediately run for the northernmost barrier and click it, for sitting around screwing off will cause you to waste hp, which you need for the boss right past the barrier.
    quest guides and pics Screenshot-173053
    When fighting the banshee queen, protect mage until she tells her minions to attack you, then switch to range, since they hit much harder than she does.
    Now for the Rewards! quest guides and pics Icon_biggrin
    quest guides and pics Screenshot-170920
    Also, if you right click Sumona (aka the devourer for those who enjoy quests >Very Happy) and click ‘Rewards’ you’ll notice some new things with this slayer master,
    quest guides and pics Screenshot-171029
    quest guides and pics Screenshot-171041
    quest guides and pics Screenshot-171055
    That’s all I have to say, wish I made an actual guide :/ but oh well hope it helped!
    If you enjoyed my guide, help us out by joining our forums! You can find the link on our XQstudios Blog home page.
    ~brendlescssss and quest guides......
    georgesm4
    georgesm4
    Noob

quest guides and pics Empty Re: quest guides and pics

Post by georgesm4 Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:00 am

now for pics of the centuary
    georgesm4
    georgesm4
    Noob

Post by georgesm4 Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:03 am

quest guides and pics 22_1_bquest guides and pics 277921imagen%2520runescapequest guides and pics Untitled-1copyquest guides and pics Statsfj6quest guides and pics 10973_runescapequest guides and pics Runescape_Newsquest guides and pics Sig42znquest guides and pics Defaultquest guides and pics D43945D9C74994892D4651
    georgesm4
    georgesm4
    Noob

Post by georgesm4 Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:55 am

its fun and hard try it today!
    georgesm4
    georgesm4
    Noob

Post by georgesm4 Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:48 pm

omg no one like it?