PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+6
brickstick
Andyz5
J0EL
Pk Rifle!
njk148
Bobybrian
10 posters

Selling LVL 92 rs lots of money and quest points!!hasmembers

Bobybrian
    Bobybrian
    Noob

Selling LVL 92 rs lots of money and quest points!!hasmembers Empty Selling LVL 92 rs lots of money and quest points!!hasmembers

Post by Bobybrian Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:23 pm

to get a view tell me and get on rs we can meet Tater tubby
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Selling LVL 92 rs lots of money and quest points!!hasmembers Empty Re: Selling LVL 92 rs lots of money and quest points!!hasmembers

Post by njk148 Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:37 pm

k how much you sell because i will be intrested to buy and what acc you would be logged in?
    Bobybrian
    Bobybrian
    Noob

Selling LVL 92 rs lots of money and quest points!!hasmembers Empty Re: Selling LVL 92 rs lots of money and quest points!!hasmembers

Post by Bobybrian Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:27 pm

idk but my char got reset and i would like some items and something that can get me up fast post offer or pm me
    Pk Rifle!
    Pk Rifle!
    Noob

Post by Pk Rifle! Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:32 pm

everytime i've bought an account the owner hacked it back...
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:47 am

well ya but i have some kind of secret that the owner does not get it back i tolled NOBODY this secret NOBODY.
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:00 pm

ill buy pm me
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:32 pm

i will buy too if you have another pm me if you have another one or whoever gives you the highest numbers sell to him (my opinion i dont wanna be rude).
    BUYING LVL 90+ acc with good stats
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:46 pm

meh.. i dont play rs very much and i have a 106 (108 mems) that ive been advertizing on a website for the past 3 months.. nothing yet but im selling it for 75$ usd. total level is like 1300 and it has like 200 quest points lol. pm me if interested. Not accepting anything but paypal offers 75$ or more. I will not give account information before payment is recieved. I dont trust anyone enough (no offense) but, I have a reputation to keep and i can be trusted. maybe we could negotiate a half now half later? Pm me
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:55 pm

i would be intrested but i would give weapons and things like that from this acc when your playing and me when i play i only play pattonscape saturday sunday and rarely fridays.
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:59 pm

sry im not interested in weapons
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:05 pm

or i could give you 75M max offer all my money left
    brickstick
    brickstick
    Noob

Post by brickstick Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:00 pm

yo i got an account that used to have alot on it but idk if it got reset if it still has all of it on it ill hit u up and we can trade but lemme get a client and check it out
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:25 pm

ill give u bandos tassy, c shield, all dragon stuff, d hally ( i think ),some cash, 2 furys, zammorck armor, for the acc. ill share it with u brick stick cuz your my m8. pm me.
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:15 pm

ill take the 92, add me on rs, nociess
    dragener33
    Noob

Post by dragener33 Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:02 pm

dont you guys have to go true brice to sell acc??? our something lol
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:05 pm

wassup
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:14 pm

hey..? lol [/OFFTOPIC]

Ya I thought that ACC selling was completly like illegal.. idk lol
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:50 pm

not lol
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:05 pm

O its not? O ok lol
    LORD PK3R
    LORD PK3R
    Noob

Post by LORD PK3R Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:43 pm

I might buy, but first i need to know.

1. the name?

2.how much cash?

3.how much quest points?
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:48 am

not so fast 3 people or more are intrested buying the acc.Lord what you said me too i need to know that.i dont care about the membership i have a 79 that i will sell if you want for 92.Or easier tell us what you want and we well do it.k?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:25 am