PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

2 posters

A Formal APOLOGIE to DADDY and DARK PYRO

Ultimate Hybrid
    Noob

A Formal APOLOGIE to DADDY and DARK PYRO Empty A Formal APOLOGIE to DADDY and DARK PYRO

Post by Ultimate Hybrid Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:52 pm

To Daddy and Dark Pyro!
    A formal Apologie..

DaddY and Dark Pyro i am writing this because id like to say im sorry for the bad things ive done and said to you both.. im truly sorry and hope that we can get along.

To Daddy..

I am sorry...You were a great admin and i never realised as iv'e had a grudge against you and you''ve also hade one against me.. it was only when i watched you did i realise that you wern't a bad guy and i am sorry.

To Dark Pyro..

i am sorry... i know i shouldn't have killed you nemerous times but i was just annoyed at the thngs you were doing to people at the time and what you did to me and threatened me when i stuck up for them.. i know i was in the wring though to constantly hold this against you..
    you were a great mod and i just want you to be like that again.

I am sorry...

Please daddy and dark pyro reply...
    i hope we can get along.,,

Last edited by Ultimate Hybrid on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

A Formal APOLOGIE to DADDY and DARK PYRO Empty Re: A Formal APOLOGIE to DADDY and DARK PYRO

Post by Deniz Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:03 pm

its all ok
    Ultimate Hybrid
    Noob

A Formal APOLOGIE to DADDY and DARK PYRO Empty Re: A Formal APOLOGIE to DADDY and DARK PYRO

Post by Ultimate Hybrid Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:06 pm

Thanks daddy Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:47 pm

='(this makes me sad ='(

not realy.. lol

but you woulda never thought spech 2 veng would be apolagizeing =O

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:05 pm