PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+2
Dark pyro
xxrebelxx
6 posters

dark pyro demoted?!!

xxrebelxx
    xxrebelxx
    Noob

dark pyro demoted?!! Empty dark pyro demoted?!!

Post by xxrebelxx Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:42 pm

ok dark pyro or nick as most people know him a admin well he quit patton to come to my server and now he addmitts that he is the one who has been hacking and using daddy to bann everyone and he hacked me that he admitted so brice if you read i could really appricate it and get him demoted if you want proof ask samcompton and look at my post over on fourms thanks!
    Dark pyro
    Noob

dark pyro demoted?!! Empty Re: dark pyro demoted?!!

Post by Dark pyro Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:29 pm

ok mother fucker i havent had a pc with internet so get your story straight and yeah dude me and you got a problem now so i see you on patton your mine and i think you should be banned because you got your own server you say well go **** yourself and play it mother fucker acusing me trying to get me demoted cause you want to be me really go **** yourself

signed ~dark pyro
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:30 pm

ok listen up you pissy *** mother fucker. no one gives a **** about your jelousy towards nick. no one cares that you think he should be demoted. and geuss what. to let your dumb *** know. nick hasnt had internet for like.. over 2 months. he has been coming to my house for the past 3 weeks. and that is the only time he has been getting on my computer. and btw. why the **** should you be on pattonscape if you have your own **** server. get lost you **** crack fiend and go **** your cow.

thanks...

Admin_Asyran
    Eat N Pink
    Eat N Pink
    Noob

Post by Eat N Pink Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:03 pm

ownt?

and btw the daddy banning people is so old. get over it
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Deniz Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:06 pm

dillian delte this post its in the wrong section and is an old topic
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:35 pm

Wow, Nice language from a admin..and former admin. Also it seems like lately people have been bringing back up old posts..People can't read dates. Also, Deniz said it, wrong section..
    Dark pyro
    Noob

Post by Dark pyro Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:56 pm

soz bump
    slayer blade
    slayer blade
    Noob

Post by slayer blade Wed May 20, 2009 7:25 pm

wow people hating on dark pyro again? for gods sake gtfo off his nuts and get that ---- out ur --- dumb----. xxrebelxx no one cares btw because ill admit it everything went downhill after people bought mod and admin spots and nick was the one of the staff members to earn a staff spot the right way on v1 so **** off him or else
    Admin_Jester
    Admin_Jester
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin_Jester Thu May 21, 2009 6:37 am

Ok Slayer, seeing as you posted this, I have decided to log on the forums again. You have no fucking clue what has gone on with him and the server. So before you go saying **** about other people why don't you learn what the **** is going on. This is an old topic and **** has came up since then and he was demoted again for said reasons. So get off rebels **** about it and im locking this thread so no more little kids who dont know **** can post under here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:14 pm