PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

5 posters

Oh cool! tele to smith walk out side and say hey

I murl I
    I murl I
    Noob

Oh cool! tele to smith walk out side and say hey Empty Oh cool! tele to smith walk out side and say hey

Post by I murl I Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:43 am

Ok i decided to pk today, obviously not a very good idea becuase i went to smith and admin asyran and mod 99mage99 was sitting there in full dh, fire cape and such. i walked out and said hey and got ::home ready 'course they att me so i went home ate and restocked and teeld to jad and asy was busy killing someone else, he got barraged and died while 99mage99 tbed me and i k0ed ehr took her stuff, logged out and loged in to get tb off and teled home.. when i got there. asyran totaly went overboard and starrtin cussing me out for nothing.. i killed 99mage and took the loot and i fucking got BANNED!! for no reason at all.. and he was flaming me saying the the fuck out of my face fag and stuff like that.. i mean yeah i'd be mad to buy i think asyran can't handle he's been giving and he crashed the server.
    josser25
    josser25
    Noob

Oh cool! tele to smith walk out side and say hey Empty Re: Oh cool! tele to smith walk out side and say hey

Post by josser25 Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:50 am

I murl I wrote:Ok i decided to pk today, obviously not a very good idea becuase i went to smith and admin asyran and mod 99mage99 was sitting there in full dh, fire cape and such. i walked out and said hey and got ::home ready 'course they att me so i went home ate and restocked and teeld to jad and asy was busy killing someone else, he got barraged and died while 99mage99 tbed me and i k0ed ehr took her stuff, logged out and loged in to get tb off and teled home.. when i got there. asyran totaly went overboard and starrtin cussing me out for nothing.. i killed 99mage and took the loot and i fucking got BANNED!! for no reason at all.. and he was flaming me saying the the fuck out of my face fag and stuff like that.. i mean yeah i'd be mad to buy i think asyran can't handle he's been giving and he crashed the server.

he banned me cause he cant handle losing items.

i mean for using ice barrage*
    I murl I
    I murl I
    Noob

Oh cool! tele to smith walk out side and say hey Empty Re: Oh cool! tele to smith walk out side and say hey

Post by I murl I Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:54 am

i mean i know not to ancient but why did i get banned.. 99 mage even said not to..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:06 pm

your not getting unbanned.. so dont try
    I murl I
    I murl I
    Noob

Post by I murl I Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:08 pm

Oh really? lmao that's like saying your not getting demoted.. so dont ttry..lmfao
    josser25
    josser25
    Noob

Post by josser25 Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:27 pm

I murl I wrote:Oh really? lmao that's like saying your not getting demoted.. so dont ttry..lmfao

all im wondering is like... how the fuck did he got player of the month ?ç?
    I murl I
    I murl I
    Noob

Post by I murl I Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:34 pm

WEll i dunno.. but i still don't understand why he banned me.. lmfao he probably unbanned me and hacked my acount and just gave 99mage her items and then iped me..
    Achille295
    Achille295
    Noob

Post by Achille295 Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:37 pm

Fuck you you lotted dh and thats also illegal!u can be banned for killing a mod and taking dharok and Not giving it back!Another thing: Asyran didnt crash the server!And even if he wanted so i think he couldnt so shut up!
    I murl I
    I murl I
    Noob

Post by I murl I Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:50 pm

Achillie i looted the kill that i had! i killed 99mage and got her kill AFTER she attcked me.. plus i didn't even get the chance to give it back dumbass.. i got banned before i could.. and what are you gonan do.. "shut up" lmfao that's really hurtfull dumb fuck
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:27 am

sorry.. thought it was a recent thread
    x icecube x
    x icecube x
    Noob

Post by x icecube x Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:28 pm

rofl dude mauler its a *** fucking server dude these nerds got no life no offence to brice ur doing ur best u can but ease up on the rules barrage not allowed due to "glitches" i ask what the glitch is and no 1 tells me anything just tels me to shut up 2nd y the fucks there a rule against taking stuff from some 1 u kill i been killed but no 1 gave me my stuff back + wtf the point of pkin then thats the gayest rule wich every 1 hates + rules against killing a mod.. ffs go blow ur mom thats the gayes rule so its like the mod can kill us but we cant kill the mod wich is rly *** and y is it called 24/7 when its like dawn every houre + this isnt an unsult or a bad comment its just my "suggestion" on improving the server and making it more fun to play on ( gl on making this a 24 hour server brice )
    xxdiexx
    Noob

Post by xxdiexx Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:42 pm

OKAY!!!!!! THIS PISSES ME OFF OKAY HERE I GO ITS HIS TO KEEP BC HE KILLED YOU MAGE...PYRO SAID THIS TO ME DONT BRING YOUR DH TO WILDY UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARID TO LOSE IT...99MAGE SHOUDL NOT GET A SPEICLE TREATMENT SHE HAS TO FACE IT SHE LOST HER DH!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:19 am