PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+9
kyuubi1736
yoof
Kalemo2
ocumbo
sunson435
kieranlad
killerlad9
F4keLyf3
f4k3lyf3
13 posters

Making your first Account / A successful Pure!

Poll

Did you find this guide helpful in your training?

[ 24 ]
    Making your first Account / A successful Pure! Bar_left47%Making your first Account / A successful Pure! Bar_right [47%] 
    [ 18 ]
    Making your first Account / A successful Pure! Bar_left35%Making your first Account / A successful Pure! Bar_right [35%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Making your first Account / A successful Pure! Bar_left18%Making your first Account / A successful Pure! Bar_right [18%] 

Total Votes: 51
    f4k3lyf3
    f4k3lyf3
    Noob

Making your first Account / A successful Pure! Empty Making your first Account / A successful Pure!

Post by f4k3lyf3 Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:39 pm

My First guide so gimme a break plz.

Ok First of all make your account.
    After your logged in type ::starter for your 1 million gp and 500 mantas ( they heal 25hp per )

Then store your 500 manta in your bank ( amke sure u keep what u have on ON )

Go to Zeke ( near chaos alter )

Buy the ourg Bones he has for sale; do this ulti 99 prayer. ( leave 2 spots for capes )
    After you have 99 prayer store your capes into the bank. (keep items on)

Now head to the shops ( big blue circle near bank booth )
    Go to the mage shop and buy 10 minds 20 chaos 50 death 800 blood 1600 air runes. ( this will get you 99 magic, make sure you use up all the runes in order; 10 air strikes, 20 air bolts, 50 air blasts and 800 air waves
    ( i might have forgotten how many it took me but that should be enough )

After you have 99 magic store your gold ( keep items on )

And teleport to Slayer using the emote teleports.

Once there you will see 2 chests ( Search them for slayer xp )

Do this until your have 99 slayer ( you wont get cape and have to buy it for 100k at the cape shop, but do not do this yet as the cape isnt very special )

Now store the items u get once 99 slayer and head into the castle.
    Go past the jellies and into the room with the abarant spectres where you will be training your STRENGTH to 40.

Now these will not attack you; and drop various items like the god books, infinity mage robes, fury amulets, dragon legs, dragon boots and so on.

You should be focusing on getting 1 god book and as many fury amulets and dragon items you can get ( infinity isnt very good and cannot be pawned )

Non-Pure (Scroll down if you want to be a pure )

Once your STRENGTH is at 40 switch to DEFENCE and raise it to 20.
    Then once your DEFENCE is at 20 raise your ATTACK to 20 aswell.

At this point you should be around level 30-40.

Now head further into the castle toward the abbysal demons
    ( these drop whips, dragon legs,mhelm,boots,sq )

You should be training your STRENGTH to 60 now.
    ( you should get a few whips and d m helms which sell for 4 mill each )

After you have 60 STRENGTH start to raise your attack to 40
    and defence to 40 ( notice how i keep the STRENGTH 20 lvls higher than the other skills, this will help if you want to go pking or train faster )

Next place is a bit further up where the Dark beasts are:
    ( THEY DO NOT ATTACK YOU )
    These Beasts drop very expensive items like the D Chain ( 50 million )
    Anchor ( 40 million ) and bowsword ( fun sword, makes you laugh )

Swap your attack to STRENGTH and train it up to 70 ( 75 is your more of a player killing person ) Next thing is to raise your ATTACK to 60 ( dragon weapons are the main items used in player killing and are very good at helping you level your caracter )

This is one of the main points if you want to go and pk since you will be level 60-70.

Ok the next step is 60 DEFENCE ( you can wear dragon armor which looks rly nice and reduce the chance other players and monsters hitting you )

You can skip that part if you want to.

From this point on i know you wont need this guide anymore and you should have 70m or more and can play the game yourself.

[/u][/b]Pures[b][u]

Once your STRENGTH is at 40 switch to ATTACK and raise it to 40.
    At this point you should be around level 30-40.

Now head further into the castle toward the abbysal demons
    ( these drop whips, dragon legs,mhelm,boots,sq )

You should be training your STRENGTH to 60 now.
    ( you should get a few whips and d m helms which sell for 4 mill each )

After you have 60 STRENGTH start to raise your ATTACK to 60.
    ( dragon weapons are the main items used in player killing and are very good at helping you level your caracter )

Next place is a bit further up where the Dark beasts are:
    ( THEY DO NOT ATTACK YOU )

These Beasts drop very expensive items like the D Chain ( 50 million )
    Anchor ( 40 million ) and bowsword ( fun sword, makes you laugh )

Swap your ATTACK to STRENGTH and train it up to 75+.

Now you should be able to Pk with a dds hitting up to 35+ in a single hit.

From this point on i know you wont need this guide anymore and you should have 70m or more and can pk by yourself.

Please reply telling me how helpful my guide was, if your thought it could have been better or if you thought it was rubbish
    F4keLyf3
    F4keLyf3
    Noob

Making your first Account / A successful Pure! Empty Re: Making your first Account / A successful Pure!

Post by F4keLyf3 Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:03 am

OMG THERE JUST PUTTING NO FOR NO REASON ( IM NEXT TO THEM AND WATCHIN EM DO IT ) WANKERS!!@
    killerlad9
    killerlad9
    Noob

Making your first Account / A successful Pure! Empty Re: Making your first Account / A successful Pure!

Post by killerlad9 Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:04 am

i find dat offencive !!!!!!!!!!
    kieranlad
    kieranlad
    Noob

Post by kieranlad Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:04 am

her brice i find that offenceive can you ban him please i dont like his language used
    killerlad9
    killerlad9
    Noob

Post by killerlad9 Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:07 am

hi brice im not even next to him i live in india and id never use such language such as this can u plz ban him!!!!!!!
    f4k3lyf3
    f4k3lyf3
    Noob

Post by f4k3lyf3 Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:50 am

Omg brice LOL See this? Lemme Explain This to you so you know whats going on:

Killerlad9 = Funny Boy who doesnt live in india but is indian, he was right next to me and got told to do it.

Keiranlad = Just hates me and everyone else that says anythign to him ( we killed him in wildy and he wants me banned cause i tried kill him 2nd time )

+ They have added 'NO' to my poll just so it doesnt succeed.

Shouldnts have told them i had this post.
    Dont lsiten to them there just ( keiranlad only Smile ) Acting like there offended by this . I stoped scary895 by turning his p.c off =)

If you think im lieing noticed how they replied straight after me?
    THERES YOUR ANSWER
    sunson435
    sunson435
    Noob

Post by sunson435 Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:36 pm

Not bad.
    F4keLyf3
    F4keLyf3
    Noob

Post by F4keLyf3 Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:28 pm

ty Dude Apreciated Lots =]
    ocumbo
    ocumbo
    Noob

Post by ocumbo Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:33 pm

lol yeah it's just brices fault, if he would take it more serioslly he would take out all the bugs like duping lol i remember once i was duping with n 0 0 b and ultimate hybrid and mr we were all getting full gilded sets for eachother by droping the full sets and telling eachother when to tele grab each part, we each got like 5 sets full, took like 10 minutes also. greatest money maker ever also ruins the economy of the game, but we didn't care
    F4keLyf3
    F4keLyf3
    Noob

Post by F4keLyf3 Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:57 am

Dude don't Post this here Its not a 'Game cheat page' is it xD
    f4k3lyf3
    f4k3lyf3
    Noob

Post by f4k3lyf3 Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:28 am

sunson435 wrote:Not bad.
    F4keLyf3
    F4keLyf3
    Noob

Post by F4keLyf3 Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:51 pm

Wtf i never wrote that. Someone is Hacking me xD
    Kalemo2
    Kalemo2
    Noob

Post by Kalemo2 Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:57 am

Thanks, helped me a lot!
    yoof
    yoof
    Noob

Post by yoof Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:19 pm

where is the abarant spectres?!?
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:39 pm

ok there never was a abrant spectre lol
    flameteen44
    flameteen44
    Noob

Post by flameteen44 Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:03 pm

there was but they got removed
    X thetank x
    X thetank x
    Noob

Post by X thetank x Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:27 pm

nice guide, but 99 magic prayer and 40 strength is like 60 combat Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:02 am

thats not a pure rofl

a pure is with att and def 70

he will own u (only if he has full dh )
    happyman
    happyman
    Noob

Post by happyman Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:37 am

killa thers many types of pures.

a str pure is 1 with 1 def 40-80 att and 40-99 str
    a defence pure is just defence levels
    an attk pure wich sucks is just atk lvls
    a barrows pure is 70 att 70 str 70 def 70+ mage 70+range
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:41 am

lol but only att and def pure owns =)

i think u got a pure with praya and mage 99 and u are trying to own with it in trhe wildy

lmao
    waterlord
    waterlord
    Noob

Post by waterlord Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:52 pm

Nice guide Very detailed and easy to follow this will go great when I making mine pure

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:23 pm