PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+6
kyuubi1736
Andyz5
siegeballa08
njk148
Maxillion
Public Boolean
10 posters

My Client So far

Zazius
    Zazius
    Noob

My Client So far - Page 2 Empty Re: My Client So far

Post by Zazius Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Sucks
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:57 am

i bet none of you will ever fucking see this in the rest of you're life, but pk rifle and kyuubi i miss the old days pking and bullshitting on pattonscape, those were the days njk you sir are a fucking douche bag, kyle, if i had a chance i would curb stomp you and throw you out an airplane. you wrecked something sooo fucking good good memorys but i also thank you for doing it because now i dont play games im not a little fat kid anymore but i still hate you son of a ***** bitches aint **** but you are a queeeeeeeeeeer **** SALT **** you **** you bic boi i shove fortune cookie up yo *** ***** and a message to brice: you were a cool guy but always got defensive and thought i was a hacker, banned me a few times but its all good thing that fucking pissed me off is that i spent 50 $ on items and stats or some **** i got hacked and you gave **** all back, and i wanted to be a moderator so badly idk what the **** its called now, but yea peace
    Public Boolean
    Public Boolean
    Noob

Post by Public Boolean Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:11 am

J0EL wrote:i bet none of you will ever fucking see this in the rest of you're life, but pk rifle and kyuubi i miss the old days pking and bullshitting on pattonscape, those were the days njk you sir are a fucking douche bag, kyle, if i had a chance i would curb stomp you and throw you out an airplane. you wrecked something sooo fucking good good memorys but i also thank you for doing it because now i dont play games im not a little fat kid anymore but i still hate you son of a ***** bitches aint **** but you are a queeeeeeeeeeer **** SALT **** you **** you bic boi i shove fortune cookie up yo *** ***** and a message to brice: you were a cool guy but always got defensive and thought i was a hacker, banned me a few times but its all good thing that fucking pissed me off is that i spent 50 $ on items and stats or some **** i got hacked and you gave **** all back, and i wanted to be a moderator so badly idk what the **** its called now, but yea peace

lol'd.
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:55 am

lul haven't been on here for ages
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:53 pm

im a hot and bothered astronaut, crashing while jacking off
    To buffering vids of Asher Roth eating apple sauce.
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Ment not agree. **** cant beleive i said that. Srry guys.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:16 pm