PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

2 posters

can you make prices for some things higher plz

njk148
    njk148
    Noob

can you make prices for some things higher plz Empty can you make prices for some things higher plz

Post by njk148 Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:21 pm

when i got rune g and rune plate g it was 40 and 20k at that time i said wtf is this so plz make the prices higher and beleive it or not mithril med helm is better than rune full helm g
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

can you make prices for some things higher plz Empty Re: can you make prices for some things higher plz

Post by siegeballa08 Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:35 pm

the economy is just starting. people dont have tons of money. if u want money i highly suggest u wait until ppl have at least 100m thats when the economy really starts booming, and where u can really start making some money
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

can you make prices for some things higher plz Empty Re: can you make prices for some things higher plz

Post by njk148 Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:17 pm

so you mean like in september it will raise to maybe 300k?
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:24 pm

wow sarcastic? give it time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:15 am