PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+2
kyuubi1736
J0EL
6 posters

one year dedication to pattonscape!

J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

one year dedication to pattonscape! Empty one year dedication to pattonscape!

Post by J0EL Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:43 pm

i have now officially since June 4th, been apart of pattonscape for 1 year! i miss the good old days like last year, when more people played and i barely knew how to do anything. lmao. but anyways,Cheers! afro
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

one year dedication to pattonscape! Empty Re: one year dedication to pattonscape!

Post by kyuubi1736 Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:46 pm

hey im also almost 1 year dedication and gratz!
    Pk Rifle!
    Pk Rifle!
    Noob

one year dedication to pattonscape! Empty Re: one year dedication to pattonscape!

Post by Pk Rifle! Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:42 pm

im like 3/4 year dedication lol
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:43 pm

gratz for both of you.I also miss the good old days when alot of people played and when we were 1st in votes.
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:44 pm

well, seems like patton is getting better.
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:45 pm

ya but you remember when this morning we were playing?Nothing has changed on pattonscape
    Admin_Jester
    Admin_Jester
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin_Jester Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:43 am

Well now Pattonscape is starting over again, a fresh start you could say. So everyone is welcome back all the bans have been lifted and everything. This is giving a players a second chance at this and possibly getting everything back to the good days and get us up to rank one. Enjoy.
    Zazius
    Zazius
    Noob

Post by Zazius Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:06 am

nice i played since it had a number ip somewhere in april i started i remeber admin alex ,sam,mickym77,dark pyro,asyan,deniz alot of old people that dont play no more im glad to see another old player sticking with pattonscape
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:46 am

i remember most of those people to zazius

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:14 pm