PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+5
Dragoon615
siegeballa08
neighborgod
njk148
Andyz5
9 posters

Ruining the Hardcore economy ALREADY?!?

neighborgod
    neighborgod
    Noob

Ruining the Hardcore economy ALREADY?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruining the Hardcore economy ALREADY?!?

Post by neighborgod Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:05 am

or if you talk to me aND i dont sound sexy or handsome then its def. NOT me..=p
    Admin_Jester
    Admin_Jester
    Admin
    Admin

Ruining the Hardcore economy ALREADY?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruining the Hardcore economy ALREADY?!?

Post by Admin_Jester Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Well what I see from this you guys are all blaming a admin for banning someone. He saw a screen shot of someone with the name "76er" admitting to duping. So his job as a admin was to go ban the person. I'm sorry this kid used your name but he did his job to keep people from duping. I have a feeling I know who it is and I'll make sure to find out.
    Dragoon615
    Dragoon615
    Noob

Post by Dragoon615 Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:17 pm

who, who is it lol
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:29 pm

ya who is it??

I wanna know so i can kill them

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:02 am