PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

3 posters

If you actually wanna improve this game you would do these

five230
    Noob

If you actually wanna improve this game you would do these Empty If you actually wanna improve this game you would do these

Post by five230 Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:53 am

1. Dont just pick mods and admins who been playing long pick trustworthy and honest people.

2. Add more skills because all i could was mining wc and fishing.

3. get prayer working its such a big help
    Game Master
    Game Master
    Noob

If you actually wanna improve this game you would do these Empty Re: If you actually wanna improve this game you would do these

Post by Game Master Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:43 pm

Samcompton is banning all players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Abyss-pker
    Abyss-pker
    Noob

If you actually wanna improve this game you would do these Empty Re: If you actually wanna improve this game you would do these

Post by Abyss-pker Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:59 pm

wow you obviously know nothing about 317 servers a game master wrong topic..
    Game Master
    Game Master
    Noob

Post by Game Master Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:17 pm

u stalking me?? and writing stuff like trying to take me down
    five230
    Noob

Post by five230 Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:34 pm

game master get the fk out of my posts

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:02 pm