PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

5 posters

not alowed to use patton client?and silab wont load

ikillall
    ikillall
    Noob

not alowed to use patton client?and silab wont load Empty not alowed to use patton client?and silab wont load

Post by ikillall Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:33 pm

help and if im missing soemtinhg plz help me out

i get this wen i try to load silab
    https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/13/34/70/45/helpme10.jpg
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

not alowed to use patton client?and silab wont load Empty Re: not alowed to use patton client?and silab wont load

Post by fulful Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:04 pm

hmm trying to get a link to a client for you
    nightmare21
    nightmare21
    Noob

not alowed to use patton client?and silab wont load Empty Re: not alowed to use patton client?and silab wont load

Post by nightmare21 Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:47 pm

i have same problem but i downloaded the moparscape client that will work Smile
    Abyss-pker
    Abyss-pker
    Noob

Post by Abyss-pker Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:13 pm

Moparscape is Fail just get the Downloadable Silab Jar file you can't get a 404 error on that and will never cause hassle

http://www.plunder.com/silab-client-download-162398.htm
    JustinBuck420
    JustinBuck420
    Noob

Post by JustinBuck420 Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:14 pm

I would say do what Abyss-pker said. I use the downloaded SilabClient also, runs with no lagg and barley freezes!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:12 pm

I use a secret client that I am telling no one about because it's beast...Don't say Justin lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:44 pm