PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

3 posters

pc deeeeaaaaad

b00bman
    b00bman
    Noob

pc deeeeaaaaad Empty pc deeeeaaaaad

Post by b00bman Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:32 pm

lol as te name suggests, my pc died =O, so i can only use the laptop, which dosent like pattonscape, =S so i will be on forums just not online =O,

the reason whys its errr.... well broken is because it may of accidently had about 50 trojans lmao xD and countless viruses, and worst of all, IT was well slow

llol
    Anonymous

pc deeeeaaaaad Empty Re: pc deeeeaaaaad

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:37 pm

You got to be the stupidest person in the world to get loads of viruses Just take it to a computer shop or buy an os disc and format your computer or to be honest you should have gotten a repair disc with your os IT? is that supposed to mean internet connection or what IT is a school lesson If your internet connection is slow get a plug-in antenna no computer is unfixable i deal with crap like this everyday
    b00bman
    b00bman
    Noob

Post by b00bman Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:31 am

lol... no im nt the "stupidest person in the world" its f**ked, cant even get onto it... if i can get onit... i cant do wot u just sed... so were buying a new one....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:11 pm

Take it to Pcworld or w.e place and you don't need to be able to log on to reformat it
    b00bman
    b00bman
    Noob

Post by b00bman Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:56 am

im not a spastic, i think if it worked then we could fix it, but we had a man to sought it out and he sed its fucked
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:13 pm

Well he's a bullshitter no offense take it to a professional not some rookie who will come to your house and just say its Fucked sorry that just doesn't happen if they come to your house and say anything like it can't be fixed they are lying unless its just Destroyed which in your case it isn't take it to a pro
    SOriginal
    SOriginal
    Noob

Post by SOriginal Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:11 pm

Wow the guy who said that ur computer is dead is an idiot. If He works for computers he cant fix it ..? thats sad the guy should get fireed. btw Any computer can get fixed it just cost's$$ well u cant fix computers thats has broken parts rofl...
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:07 pm

lol, shouldn't every computer technician be able to fix a computer?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:41 am