PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+27
76ers
cc.connor.carr
five230
kader 2005
dragener33
flameteen44
F R 3 A K
MiniCheddar
D E V I N
shazam_man
brokenangel v2
wacko-ali
the dragon
curtis-v-k
J0EL
PR0NESS
ballin4everr
penguinxman
siegeballa08
rendan12
fulful
dr0p d34d mf
b00bman
kyuubi1736
nooblol
123456123goo
magejames
31 posters

~True PKers~ 15 players! get ur apps today!

ballin4everr
    ballin4everr
    Noob

~True PKers~       15 players! get ur apps today! - Page 2 Empty Re: ~True PKers~ 15 players! get ur apps today!

Post by ballin4everr Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:50 pm

IGN: Eazy-E
    IRL:EDDIE
    Combat lvl: 77
    Strength:95 ( soon to be 99 )
    DEF: 1 ( getting 70 after 99 str)
    attack:71
    HP:95
    Range:1
    PK points: ill get back to you on that one lol
    Talent: owning noobs.
    Anonymous

~True PKers~       15 players! get ur apps today! - Page 2 Empty Re: ~True PKers~ 15 players! get ur apps today!

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:54 pm

accepted
    ballin4everr
    ballin4everr
    Noob

Post by ballin4everr Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:56 pm

oh heck yeah. its game on.
    Anonymous

~True PKers~       15 players! get ur apps today! - Page 2 Empty KILL THIS CLAN!!!

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:29 pm

KILL ALL MEMBERS OF IBANDOS CLAN!!!! ON SIGHT
    PR0NESS
    PR0NESS
    Noob

Post by PR0NESS Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:21 pm

clan enemy pl0x

combat level-126
    att level-99
    str level-99
    def level-99
    hp level-99
    range level-99
    pk points-all up about 3500

Last edited by PR0NESS on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Post by fulful Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:22 pm

magejames wrote:introduction.

ok u all know what to post here because most of u have been in a clan befor, i have been in many clans and iam getting mad with clans being made and nonthing happening with them so with this clan i will be haveing a weekly pk trip and also boss runs. incase u guys dont know what to put here just folow this format.

real name & username-
    combat level-
    att level-
    str level-
    def level-
    hp level-
    range level-
    pk points-

items required to go pking with the clan-bandos plate, guilded skirt, bandose boots, fury, any kinda of godsord, verac helm. if you dont have this i will try to pk a set and sell it to you for cheep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ranks.

owner
    -james [magejames]

co owner
    -Matt [Jester91]
    - str master

sick pkers
    - 123456123goo
    - jambebus
    -kyuubi1736

pileing pkers
    -general pker
    -fulful
    -John [Siegeballa08]
    -

solo pkers
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    rank powers.

owner- everything dealing with the clan.

co owners- can start a clan activity when they want.

sick pkers- they pk in groups or solo when we are on a pk trip.

pileing pkers- they pk in groups targeting one player at a time.

solo pkers- they pk in 1v1 situations.

rules.

rule 1./ no pking clan members when we doing a pk trip, result is me and the co owners owning u both and looting then you are kicked from the clan.

rule 2./ dont ask for a promotion, result is a demotion unless you are in the bottom rank then you will be kicked from clan.

ruke 3./ if i catch any of you dupeing i will inform a admin and you will be kicked from the clan and if the admin dont ip you then you will become a clan enemy.

enemys & and alies

we have no alies bescuse we are true pkers. 1 clan that is a alie si f.d.f

enemys
    - illbeknockin (IP BANNED)
    - lolnoob
    -
    -
    -

kill them when you see them in the wildy! dotn matter if they ur friends or not!

awwww awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    wahhhhhhhhhhh
    comon im not even a sick pker?? and we been friends from day 1??? Sad

and im not asking for promotion rofl

( im the onlyone who accually read it all Very Happy )

lol Razz but it true rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:08 am

Actually I read it all and I'm the one who placed you. Owned noobie lol
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:20 am

Clan enemy xD
    ign: santa is emo Razz

ibandos lol
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:45 am

W00t i got 600pk points!!!!! but im reseted Sad so it doesnt matter Very Happy
    the dragon
    the dragon
    Noob

Post by the dragon Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:49 am

real name & username- Torkild - The dragon
    combat level- 122 soon 123
    att level- 95
    str level- 95
    def level- 94 soon 95
    hp level- 99
    range level- 74
    pk points- 89 i think but thats couse i have decide to train to 126cb and 99in all skills before pking but im a pker.. Very Happy
    the dragon
    the dragon
    Noob

Post by the dragon Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:50 am

pus u got me on pile pkers Very Happy
    magejames
    Noob

Post by magejames Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:17 pm

proness we need to have a reason to make u clan enemy... and guys i would like it if me and fulful were the 1's to accept people (cuz fulful can edit my post Razz) so evan just chill on it for now, and iam adding a new rank for people who want to join but dont have the gear or 500+ pk points (without 500+ pk points u wont be going on pk trips unless u a really good pker and i got to see that u can actually pk.)
    wacko-ali
    wacko-ali
    Noob

Post by wacko-ali Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:35 pm

Cb lvl : 97

Att : 80
    Str : 80
    Def : 79
    Mage : 99
    Range : 1
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:08 pm

PR0NESS wrote:clan enemy pl0x

combat level-126
    att level-99
    str level-99
    def level-99
    hp level-99
    range level-99
    pk points-all up about 3500

Im with him now cause I know most of people in Ibandos and i really want to kill str master
    brokenangel v2
    brokenangel v2
    Noob

Post by brokenangel v2 Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:36 pm

who doesnt whant to kil str master XD
    magejames
    Noob

Post by magejames Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:58 pm

i dont and if i see you in wildy sorry but i got to do this for my clan, and kyle so your going to go agants me just because of str master?? and he wont be pking or be in ildy at all for the next month or so... (he raped his computer :S)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:47 pm

magejames wrote:proness we need to have a reason to make u clan enemy... and guys i would like it if me and fulful were the 1's to accept people (cuz fulful can edit my post Razz) so evan just chill on it for now, and iam adding a new rank for people who want to join but dont have the gear or 500+ pk points (without 500+ pk points u wont be going on pk trips unless u a really good pker and i got to see that u can actually pk.)

You forgot I can edit posts as well, and you made me a co leader =p
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Post by fulful Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:04 am

Admin_Jester wrote:Actually I read it all and I'm the one who placed you. Owned noobie lol

AGAIN YOU
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Post by fulful Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:08 am

magejames wrote:proness we need to have a reason to make u clan enemy... and guys i would like it if me and fulful were the 1's to accept people (cuz fulful can edit my post Razz)
    so evan just chill on it for now, and iam adding a new rank for people who want to join but dont have the gear or 500+ pk points (without 500+ pk points u wont be going on pk trips unless u a really good pker and i got to see that u can actually pk.)

and guys i would like it if me and fulful were the 1's to accept people (cuz fulful can edit my post Razz)

thats right Razz

sorry for doubblepost
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:19 am

I was about to say something about double post. Fine james I don't want to accept people anyways even though I can edit the posts easier then fluffly, even though he's not a co he's just a nooby "pker" =p
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:59 pm

magejames wrote:introduction.

ok u all know what to post here because most of u have been in a clan befor, i have been in many clans and iam getting mad with clans being made and nonthing happening with them so with this clan i will be haveing a weekly pk trip and also boss runs. incase u guys dont know what to put here just folow this format.

real name & username-
    combat level-
    att level-
    str level-
    def level-
    hp level-
    range level-
    pk points-

items required to go pking with the clan-
    Bandos Plate
    Guilded Skirt Or Bandos Tassets
    Bandose Boots
    Fury
    Any Kinda Of Godsord
    Verac Helm.
    if you dont have this i will try to pk a set and sell it to you for cheep.

RANKS.

owner
    -james [magejames]

co owner
    -Matt [Jester91]
    -Evan [str master]

sick pkers
    -Brandon [fulful]
    -Ryan [kyuubi1736]
    -

pileing pkers
    -general pker
    -123456123goo
    -John [Siegeballa08]
    -Torkild [The Dragon]

solo pkers
    -wacko ali
    -
    -
    -
    -

trainers
    -Josh [boobman]
    -Jimmy [fishing exp]
    -Justin [twibles v2]
    -Eddie [eazy e]
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    rank powers.

owner- everything dealing with the clan.

co owners- can start a clan activity when they want.

sick pkers- they pk in groups or solo when we are on a pk trip.

pileing pkers- they pk in groups targeting one player at a time.

solo pkers- they pk in 1v1 situations.

trainers- they are pkers in training and could take the spots of some of the other pkers!
    rules.

rule 1./ no pking clan members when we doing a pk trip, result is me and the co owners owning u both and looting then you are kicked from the clan.

rule 2./ dont ask for a promotion, result is a demotion unless you are in the bottom rank then you will be kicked from clan.

rule 3./ if i catch any of you dupeing i will inform a admin and you will be kicked from the clan and if the admin dont ip you then you will become a clan enemy.

rule 4./ dont give back to the clan enemys!

rule 5./ if you do quit dont go to ibandos clan unless you want to become my enemy!

rule 6./ respect players that are in the clan.

rule 7./ you are allowed to pk clam members if there isnt a pk trip or a boss fight.

rule 8./ dont bull **** and if you do dont lie about it.

rule 9./ dont piss me off!

rule 10./ i just wanted to get to 10 rules Razz
    enemys & and alies

we have no single player alies bescuse we are true pkers. 1 clan that is a alie is F.D.F

enemys
    - illbeknockin (IP BANNED) (message from mage "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" dont mess with me!)
    - lolnoob
    -
    -
    -

kill them when you see them in the wildy! dotn matter if they ur friends or not!
    PKING TRIPS & BOSS BATTLES!

Tuesday febuary 24 - boss battle- rex and kalphite queen. (time will be when me or the other co's are online.not required to attend)

saturday febuary 28- clan meating everyone is welcome to attend and there will be prizes for some of the people who attend.(time will be when iam online and ill be online for 4 hours that day.)

Thanks? piling pker? really... funny...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:02 pm

It goes down by rank. It's also based on the date you joined. Since you joined so late in the clan you are placed there. If you stick around and are a good member you will move up the ranks.
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:19 pm

o ok..i still dont go in groups piling 1 person at a time lol
    magejames
    Noob

Post by magejames Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:20 pm

alright well thaat is only for now and that is what the clan meating is for.
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Post by fulful Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:12 pm

its meeting not meating Razz

and when?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:03 pm