PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+6
Andyz5
the dragon
Pk Rifle!
J0EL
curtis-v-k
kader 2005
10 posters

help me!!! pk rifle kill me at home !! all the noobs stuff!!

kader 2005
    kader 2005
    Noob

help me!!! pk rifle kill me at home !! all the noobs stuff!! Empty help me!!! pk rifle kill me at home !! all the noobs stuff!!

Post by kader 2005 Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:51 pm

plizz help me!!!! some1 tele me to jad and so i been killed at home Shocked
    no poisen!!!
    kader 2005
    kader 2005
    Noob

help me!!! pk rifle kill me at home !! all the noobs stuff!! Empty Re: help me!!! pk rifle kill me at home !! all the noobs stuff!!

Post by kader 2005 Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:52 pm

all the noobs in home take the stuff !!!!!
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

help me!!! pk rifle kill me at home !! all the noobs stuff!! Empty Re: help me!!! pk rifle kill me at home !! all the noobs stuff!!

Post by curtis-v-k Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:03 pm

Lawl Ollie. you came to jad and me and Pk rifle killed u but u teled to home tele second after we killed u. so the stuff lay on the ground in home so evryone could pick it up! Very Happy
    well me and pk rifle had a drp party Razz
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:04 pm

Sorry for double post but dont lie.. u teled to jad all by yourself.. Razz
    kader 2005
    kader 2005
    Noob

Post by kader 2005 Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:06 pm

nop!!!!!! when i log in i was in jad!!! some1 has hacked me or somthing!!!!
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:08 pm

Your just an idiot.. u teled to jad Very Happy
    kader 2005
    kader 2005
    Noob

Post by kader 2005 Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:17 pm

no!!!! i was there when i log in your dirk! i lose my bgs bandos cheast bandos boots zerker helm fury and d legs!
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:20 pm

ouch... sorry for that, if i had some items, i would give them to you. But i don't. Sorry.
    kader 2005
    kader 2005
    Noob

Post by kader 2005 Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:23 pm

arrg!!! all how has stuff give back !!!!!!
    Pk Rifle!
    Pk Rifle!
    Noob

Post by Pk Rifle! Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:46 pm

curtis?!?!?! ur the dragon?!?!?!?!?!?!
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:51 pm

ops im at my friend house =)
    kader 2005
    kader 2005
    Noob

Post by kader 2005 Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:26 pm

curtis-v-k is the dragon !!!
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:28 pm

lol i know, iv'e known it since he came.
    kader 2005
    kader 2005
    Noob

Post by kader 2005 Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:37 pm

but can anyone help me with the prob?
    kader 2005
    kader 2005
    Noob

Post by kader 2005 Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:04 am

help me with the prob!! plizzz
    the dragon
    the dragon
    Noob

Post by the dragon Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:47 am

Your noob, its not a prob.. the dragon and rifle killed u and u teled home.. your just a idiot and a noob
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:27 pm

the dragon wrote:Your noob, its not a prob.. the dragon and rifle killed u and u teled home.. your just a idiot and a noob

Thats pretty mean dude. He probably just logged out in jad his last time playing, and forgot he was in jad when he logged in so he got pwned.
    ddunit
    ddunit
    Noob

Post by ddunit Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:43 pm

Rofl, don't beg for stuff on a forum :p
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:50 pm

the dragon wrote:Your noob, its not a prob.. the dragon and rifle killed u and u teled home.. your just a idiot and a noob

Curtis that's funny of you too say that, its just like you. If you havent noticed
    kader 2005
    kader 2005
    Noob

Post by kader 2005 Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:51 am

help me with get my stuff back!!! plizzz!!!
    kader 2005
    kader 2005
    Noob

Post by kader 2005 Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:53 am

Thats pretty mean dude. He probably just logged out in jad his last time playing, and forgot he was in jad when he logged in so he got pwned.
    kader 2005
    kader 2005
    Noob

Post by kader 2005 Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:54 am

wrong!!!! i was in slayer tower when i logg out fur fuc. !!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:37 am

There is part of slayer tower that is pk zone.
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:57 pm

but my friend: the drag saw ollie has logged in and it took some minutes before he came to wildy. he told me so and i belive him..
    kader 2005
    kader 2005
    Noob

Post by kader 2005 Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:53 pm

i jk about that with ''curtis is the dragon'' =) he is just friend with he=) lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:25 am