PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+2
fulful
curtis-v-k
6 posters

Nettle is a hacker!!!

curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Nettle is a hacker!!! Empty Nettle is a hacker!!!

Post by curtis-v-k Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:16 pm

Well i was gonna sell my rs acc isbit111 level 88 for his Nettle.
    i trusted him so i said i can give u password on it first if u promise to give me nettle if u wanted the account and he promised. then he said its invaild. that was wierd couse i was on the account before i said the pass then it was hacked..
    i logged on my other rs acc isbit1111 and isbit111 was on and said: Hi. i asked is it nettle and he said yes who are you? i said i am curtis u said it was invaild ur hacker give me pass on isbit or on nettle. he gave me wrong pass 2times. and now he is saying it wasnt him who was on my acc,

Well i was on my acc i told him pass and the pass was wrong. He could have hacked it? or someone found the pass second after i told him pass?mof course he hacked.

Of course no admins or owners or mod.. can do something about it couse it was out of patton it was rs. But someone talk to that bastard? ¨

Thank you Curtis-v-k hate spammers,hackers and scammers like Nettle..
    Anonymous

Nettle is a hacker!!! Empty Re: Nettle is a hacker!!!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:04 pm

this is why brice should always watch rs account trades and stuff idk if us staff can do anything about it but go recover your recoveries and stuff and try getting it back that way srry for you getting hacked but idk if us staff can help u...... Sad soo talk to brice and see
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:55 pm

ye thank you =)
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Post by fulful Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:25 pm

nettle isnt a hacker... and he isnt a scammer... but im not a clild....

Last edited by fulful on Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Fulful, first off about your signature "how do you get hacked when your iped" This doesn't ban the account it's self only your ip adress. So if someone knew the password to it they could log on at any time.

Next, You guys were warned to use me or brice or another trusted admin to do account trades. It's your own fault for not listening. Hopefully you guys will learn
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Post by fulful Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Admin_Jester wrote:Fulful, first off about your signature "how do you get hacked when your iped" This doesn't ban the account it's self only your ip adress. So if someone knew the password to it they could log on at any time.

Next, You guys were warned to use me or brice or another trusted admin to do account trades. It's your own fault for not listening. Hopefully you guys will learn
    i know about the signature just forgot to remove now i am

and i never told nettle my password i would NEVER give out my password not to my family relitives or even best friends NOBODY... so i nvr was selling my acc..
    Nettle 2
    Nettle 2
    Noob

Post by Nettle 2 Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:49 pm

Please take the time to read what I have said, it would mean a lot to me.

OK first of all, Curtis I swear on my own mothers life I did not steal your account and when I entered the password you gave me it was invalid. Secondly, I offered you the chance to do a safe trade using a middle-man but you said you trusted me which was fine by me. Thirdly, when you initially said you had been hacked I helped you to fill out the password recovery form and told you exactly what information you needed to give them because you said you couldn't remember the Recovery answers. Fourthly, what you said about talking to me on the account is absolute bullshit (excuse my language) because I have been at the hospital visiting my Aunt who has lost circulation in her foot, I left the house about 15 minutes after this occurred. Fifth, my forums account has had it's password changed, and my e-mail account (which had the same password as my Pattonscape Forum account) has also had it's password changed but it's now been fixed (this doesn't have anything to do with this incident but I think it shows that something is going on).

My opinion is that Curtis is playing some little game, trying to get my account for free or trying to get me banned, which to be honest I really couldn't care about anymore because I know from now on people will think badly of me because some little kid made up a story about me.

I don't care if nobody believes me. All I have in my defence is this:

In the whole amount of time I have played on this server, not once have I broken a rule intentionally, not once have I abused a player in any way and I'm sure that players who have met me will know that generally I'm actually an OK guy and pretty easy to get along with.

I can't believe people would go to these lengths to make me look like an idiot... It's just a game and I would NEVER steal the amount of time it would have taken this guy to make this account. I know how I felt when my level 103 (N E T T L E) was stolen last month.

Peace Out everyone.

Nettle

Last edited by Nettle 2 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Nettle 2
    Nettle 2
    Noob

Post by Nettle 2 Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Glad we got that cleared up Fulful Very Happy

Edit: Sorry for the double post (not that it matters because I won't be using this account anymore).

P.S Nettle is NOT a hacker.

Last edited by Nettle 2 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:59 pm

dont double post please thank you
    Nettle 2
    Nettle 2
    Noob

Post by Nettle 2 Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:15 pm

admin strmaster wrote:dont double post please thank you

I already said that I apologise for it and that it doesn't really matter because I wont be using the account for posting on the forums again.

Also thought I'd speak my mind on this thread too:

I'm sorry but I've become disgusted with this server. We are FORCED to vote for it or else it gets put offline. Brice seems to care more about making money from the server than the players themselves (hence the selling items, skills and membership). I have never seen a server which contradicts Jagex's copyright terms more than yours.

I read a lot about players being unfairly I.P banned which shows that most of your staff are corrupt. Maybe you should focus on picking good staff rather than staff who can afford to pay $25 to be on the team. And you wonder why "good staff members have been hard to find"?

I'm sorry if you find this offensive Brice but I'm just speaking my mind. Usually I wouldn't but today I have been accused of something I know I didn't do and to be honest I've had enough of this server and it's players (of course some of them are great people - you know who you are Very Happy).

Peace Out,

Nettle

Last edited by Nettle 2 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:25 pm

[OFFTOPIC]

Ok really. If no one else is gonna say it i guess i have to.

WHAT IS UP WITH STRENGTH MASTER'S AVATAR???

A SEA TURTLE???

[/OFFTOPIC]

btw i dont think ur a hacker nettle. Its just ur picture that made u look kinda shady what with the dark black hair and such roflllllll

EDIT:
    Nettle 2 wrote: (of course some of them are great people - you know who you are Very Happy ).

Uhh, whats up with the Very Happy at the end there?
    Nettle 2
    Nettle 2
    Noob

Post by Nettle 2 Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:31 pm

Lol yeah, interesting choice but cool at the same time. Thanks, yeah that's quite an old pic from maybe 1 1/2 years ago lol.

The Very Happy is a smily face which hasn't shown as a smily face, thanks for pointing it out it should be fixed now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:56 pm

kk
    Nettle 2
    Nettle 2
    Noob

Post by Nettle 2 Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:16 pm

admin strmaster wrote:kk

Dang, nice Admin Spamming skills.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:35 pm

how did i spamm lmao i was saying kk cause u said srry for the double post lol!
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:44 pm

Andyz5 wrote:[OFFTOPIC]

Ok really. If no one else is gonna say it i guess i have to.

WHAT IS UP WITH STRENGTH MASTER'S AVATAR???

A SEA TURTLE???

[/OFFTOPIC]

btw i dont think ur a hacker nettle. Its just ur picture that made u look kinda shady what with the dark black hair and such roflllllll

EDIT:
    Nettle 2 wrote: (of course some of them are great people - you know who you are Very Happy ).

Uhh, whats up with the Very Happy at the end there?

I dont think he's a hacker either, i think nettle is very trustworthy and would not commit to this "hacking situation".
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:45 pm

Nettle 2 wrote:Lol yeah, interesting choice but cool at the same time. Thanks, yeah that's quite an old pic from maybe 1 1/2 years ago lol.

The Very Happy is a smily face which hasn't shown as a smily face, thanks for pointing it out it should be fixed now.

Oic what pic were u talking about?
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:48 pm

the picture on nettle's other forums account with him in it, And by the way nettle, why aren't you on your "nettle" forums account? what's up?
    Nettle 2
    Nettle 2
    Noob

Post by Nettle 2 Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:00 pm

Thank you for your support guys. I was talking about the pic of me, it's pretty old.

To Admin Strmaster: Generally on most forums if someone posts 1 word such as lol or kk it is considered spam, but it's all good don't worry about it.

To Volcomx and every admin:

I'd like to know which admin or mod is changing my e-mail password. My first forum account "Nettle" was de-activated or the password was changed today and not long after that my e-mail account that I submitted when I made "Nettle" had it's password changed (they were using the same password which was dumb on my part). I then recovered my e-mail account.

I made "Nettle 2" which again shared the new password with my e-mail account and again that was changed very soon after I made "Nettle 2". My computer is very well protected and I am 95% sure that I don't have a keylogger so the only explanation is that an Admin or a Mod (if they have the power to find out users passwords) is messing with me.

Is there any way to find out who it is?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:04 pm

hey now!!! :@ im pissed dont make fun of my turtle Razz
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:05 pm

lawl, ninja turtle would own Razz
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Post by fulful Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Nettle 2 wrote:Fulful, I hope you have mistaken me for somebody else in regards to you phat set, (fulful: i have lol,) otherwise I know you are nothing more than a wonderful buddy! There's nothing I like more than fulful who DOES NOT lie about other people. It makes me really happy and I'll be expecting no apology from you. once I prove that I didn't steal anything from you, witch im not.

Unfortunately I can't ask for the same from Curtis because I can't prove that I didn't take the account.

Edit: Sorry for the double post (not that it matters because I won't be using this account anymore). (FULFUL: ITS K? LOL)

P.S Nettle is NOT a hacker.

BUDDY I DONT LIE And it wasnt you im soz and it was some diff nub..

( I HOPE YOU LIKE HOW I EDITED YOUR MESSAGE NETTLE LOL :p Smile)
    Nettle 2
    Nettle 2
    Noob

Post by Nettle 2 Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:12 pm

Lol thanks for clearing that up, I really hope I can get the whole situation with Curtis sorted out. Maybe I can speak to him privately and find out whats going on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:14 pm

pm him or talk to him in the game Surprised lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:06 pm

nettle lol happened to me too like 2 weeks ago someone hacked and banned str luckily i didnt have much but i was also wandrering how person got my pass. plus i also dont think nettle would hack neone....=]=]=]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:28 am