PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

3 posters

Selling dec sheild !! Post offers here!!

Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Selling dec sheild !!  Post offers here!! Empty Selling dec sheild !! Post offers here!!

Post by Andyz5 Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:21 pm

Like the title says, im selling a dec sheild.
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Selling dec sheild !!  Post offers here!! Empty Re: Selling dec sheild !! Post offers here!!

Post by curtis-v-k Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:50 pm

it gives 1 str bonus u tryin to scam!!
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Selling dec sheild !!  Post offers here!! Empty Re: Selling dec sheild !! Post offers here!!

Post by Andyz5 Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:56 pm

no im not trying to scam lol
    i thought brice was going to restore the stats when he got rid of all the duped ones

wasnt he?

idk but i bought it for like 400m for that reason

idk im not trying to scam lol i thought everyone knew they were semi worthless as of now but in the future brice might restore the stats

hell the guy i bought it from said i had to pay 2 bill at first!
    darkbowpwns
    darkbowpwns
    Noob

Post by darkbowpwns Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:30 pm

Andyz5 wrote:no im not trying to scam lol
    i thought brice was going to restore the stats when he got rid of all the duped ones

wasnt he?

idk but i bought it for like 400m for that reason

idk im not trying to scam lol i thought everyone knew they were semi worthless as of now but in the future brice might restore the stats

hell the guy i bought it from said i had to pay 2 bill at first!

thats me lol. im the guy u bought it from and yea i wanted to buy 1 and this guy asked 2bill for it. and like 20 minutes later there was a drop party and i got it for free Smile

and keep it for now and see if the stats will be restored and if the price will go back up.
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:50 pm

ya good idea i guess. That sucks for me i missed that drop party. Where do they hold those anyways?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:05 am