PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

5 posters

Nubz need helpz

testmywang
    testmywang
    Noob

Nubz need helpz Empty Nubz need helpz

Post by testmywang Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:13 pm

So, i'm a total nub when it comes to RS Pvt Svrs, i know how WoW ones work and its sounds similar but could someone post a tutorial on how to connect and where to change the IP? Thank you.
    Anonymous

Nubz need helpz Empty Re: Nubz need helpz

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:16 pm

ok on the top of here u click on "play", for the server ip u put "pattonscape.servegame.com" and log in lol =p

and..
    https://pattonscape.4umer.com/server-ip-f20/ip-and-where-to-connect-from-t4.htm
    illbeknockin
    illbeknockin
    Noob

Post by illbeknockin Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:43 pm

loool
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:05 pm

illbeknockin wrote:loool

Dont laugh at him. There was a time when ALL of us had no idea what to do with pattonscape or how to make it work. We were all clueless as to what the "server IP" was to a certain extent. How is he supposed to just know already how to get everything to work? I think he shouldnt know anything at all. He should use the search button and search for something like "How to use pattonscape" or use the help section though. Either one would be more helpful than your "loool"..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:37 pm

Knockin, you are really going to lol at him. If im not mistaken wasn't it only a month or so ago where you would not let me alone. You constantly begged for help and asked questions and I didn't laugh at you when you asked. So don't be a douche to other people.
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:11 pm

Admin_Jester wrote:

Knockin, you are really going to lol at him. If im not mistaken wasn't it only a month or so ago where you would not let me alone. You constantly begged for help and asked questions and I didn't laugh at you when you asked. So don't be a douche to other people.

Sums it up perfectly lol
    darkbowpwns
    darkbowpwns
    Noob

Post by darkbowpwns Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:13 pm

i know. i didnt know how to start playing this game either when i just registered my acc. i didnt know what to do so i left it. and after couple months, i came back and i tried again and i dint know what to put on server ip section on logon screen, so i pmed some random guy asking how to logon. lol. there is nothing wrong to know nothing about something when you are new to it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:32 am

It's no problem to ask that's what some of us are here for. Just some people think they are better then everyone else. Yet if most of them think they should remember the fact that they once needed help just like you. So no one worry about what Knockin says.
    yourmum123
    yourmum123
    Noob

Post by yourmum123 Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:26 pm

ye, just stop posting this stuff pls its driving pplz crazy, just read other threads about this

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:26 am