PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+8
J0EL
b00bman
kill3r
benh
FIRE KING
mod._apologies
sir elzinc
12 posters

1 Hit k0 clan, . You dont have to have 1hit to enter

Anonymous

1 Hit k0 clan, . You dont have to have 1hit to enter - Page 3 Empty Re: 1 Hit k0 clan, . You dont have to have 1hit to enter

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:41 pm

Don't flame threads for other clans please.
    Dark pyro
    Noob

1 Hit k0 clan, . You dont have to have 1hit to enter - Page 3 Empty Re: 1 Hit k0 clan, . You dont have to have 1hit to enter

Post by Dark pyro Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:05 pm

reason why this clan blows there name is based off the most duped wepon thats all i seen mage chaos use in wildy besides his iron scimmy witch he uses to switch weps so he dont get glitched well good luck cuz my and your clan is our enemy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Yeah, thats the only bad thing about the 1 hit weapons they are duped beyond no belief...
    BRONZE VENGE
    BRONZE VENGE
    Noob

Post by BRONZE VENGE Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:57 pm

um omg!?!
    1 hits can be used in pking?
    i got iped for that????? help!?

__________________________________________________pattonscape pker____________
    ____ign:bronze veng
    ____irl:david
    _________________________new to furoms! id like 2 join after i get un iped_____________
    70att
    66str
    1def
    75hp
    40range
    cb 67
    got 1 hit sword
    yes i would sacrifice my life for another member
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:00 pm

Lol, who banned you?
    BRONZE VENGE
    BRONZE VENGE
    Noob

Post by BRONZE VENGE Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:05 pm

asyran iped me like 30mins ago

______ign:bronze veng
    ______irl:david

_____________________________unbann me plz brice________________
    BRONZE VENGE
    BRONZE VENGE
    Noob

Post by BRONZE VENGE Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:12 pm

I didnt do anything and he did ip me for no reason i was just pking with 1 hit sword....
    and how i make a post?
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:34 pm

mage chaos dude did you sell me a duped dec sword for that acc??!?! i sold the sword and the person i sold it to said "the sword was duped the admins told me it was.. also it disintegrated too so give me back my money" or something but that they were sure it was duped and now i got nothing because they took the acc that i bought with the sword back and now i wanna kill whoevers fault this is Smile

seriously

wtf? lol?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:08 pm