PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

3 posters

build an item(no this is not like smithing smartness)

Cloud5789
    Cloud5789
    Noob

build an item(no this is not like smithing smartness) Empty build an item(no this is not like smithing smartness)

Post by Cloud5789 Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:38 pm

i was thinking(yeah i really do......anyway)how about at a certain smithing level we can gather our own weapon and let the system automatically rate the stats like runite bar+mithril bar+adamantite bar=(your weapons name here)sword/mace/bow/arrow/hammer(NOTE THIS IS STILL IN THOUGHT DON'T GO SAYING THIS IDEA IS A PIECE OF CRAP I'M ONLY 15 AND I JUST I REPEAT JUST THOUGHT OF THIS!!!)
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

build an item(no this is not like smithing smartness) Empty Re: build an item(no this is not like smithing smartness)

Post by dr0p d34d mf Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:52 pm

how bout this... u spend a certain amount of money for a custom made weapon.. needing 99 smithing and all of the essential bars of smithing.. then your able to make a weapon w/e it may be but it costs like 999m and u must have 99 smithing but its a custom wepon only u'll have.
    Cuddleydeath
    Cuddleydeath
    Noob

build an item(no this is not like smithing smartness) Empty Solution

Post by Cuddleydeath Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:36 am

The only thing i am awae of out there like this is a Java ME which allows you to create cutom script, thee was a system a long time ago that i made for the company that when scripted with the right code could poduce a system that allowed custom materials to be colelcted, and then using a forge you could ceate certain upgrades for existing weapons.

Your Faithful Player
    Markus (Infinity Ward~God bless my team~)

Sponsored content

build an item(no this is not like smithing smartness) Empty Re: build an item(no this is not like smithing smartness)

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:26 pm