PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

5 posters

the truth about steff kingpker and general

spazgibson
    spazgibson
    Noob

the truth about steff kingpker and general Empty the truth about steff kingpker and general

Post by spazgibson Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:42 pm

they are liers who get you to trust them and as soon as you go into wild to ''team'' with them they bs you and then expect you to be nice to them.

ive had it with their crap.

this is a warning to all players don't trust any of these people.
    Anonymous

the truth about steff kingpker and general Empty Re: the truth about steff kingpker and general

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:44 pm

Kingpker is my Best mate irl watch what you say fr00b of course they will bs you your on mine and SLD's hitlist.... of being with the teh's so that is why you got k0ed
    spazgibson
    spazgibson
    Noob

the truth about steff kingpker and general Empty Re: the truth about steff kingpker and general

Post by spazgibson Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:49 pm

i don't consider bsing a k0..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:51 pm

It is you should have seen it coming
    spazgibson
    spazgibson
    Noob

Post by spazgibson Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:09 pm

how would you see it coming... they were all nice then boom they pile me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:15 pm

They never liked you Steff hates the teh's your with them theres your connection
    spazgibson
    spazgibson
    Noob

Post by spazgibson Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:30 pm

whatever
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:35 pm

FFS spell my name right in your list
    Yzracer561
    Yzracer561
    Noob

Post by Yzracer561 Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:54 pm

spazgibson wrote:they are liers who get you to trust them and as soon as you go into wild to ''team'' with them they bs you and then expect you to be nice to them.

ive had it with their crap.

this is a warning to all players don't trust any of these people.

especialy steff and brian, brian admitted scamming me to i thomas i and i dont understand why he keeps getting unbanned they lure all the time which is againts the rules
    skillz99 god
    skillz99 god
    Noob

Post by skillz99 god Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:09 pm

leave abyssal,steff,kingpker,and general aloneif u hate them so bad then just dot talk to each other
    Bobybrian
    Bobybrian
    Noob

Post by Bobybrian Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:06 pm

Guys stop being little dicks and get over this i mean god its a fucking game Kiss and make up and be friends who cares if u get pked... just have fun with it
    every 1 should be friends no matter what even if one beats on at fighting...
    that dosent mean there better or has better armor it just means they got luckey... like on rs one day a lvl 90 beat me in PVP world and im lvl 125 and him and i are still friends even thow i lost all my **** just be friends im gettinf suck and fucking tired of hearing about The Teh's and every gettig pissed because they got pked.... Thanks For reading!And FFS gett rid of the fucking hit list they dont do any thing... Very Happy Twisted Evil
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:54 pm

bobybrian your a bullshiter
    Bobybrian
    Bobybrian
    Noob

Post by Bobybrian Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:59 pm

wht im a Bullshiter look at yall fighting like lil bitches over a game

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:25 am