PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+4
curtis-v-k
tehblaine
Deniz
TehBritain
8 posters

OUR DENIZ PKING CAREER~~ THE BEGINNING

TehBritain
    TehBritain
    Noob

OUR DENIZ PKING CAREER~~ THE BEGINNING Empty OUR DENIZ PKING CAREER~~ THE BEGINNING

Post by TehBritain Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:29 am

ok guys i know most of yall have been waiting for a story from us about pking deniz and getting ip'ed and all that good stuff. well here it goes!

Well like most new players we wanted to train first. but once we got around lvl 105-110 we decided to try out pking. at first i hated pking because i lost most of my good stuff to thomas and yianni piling at jad tele in. well of course no one called them noobs and thought they were the best pkers ever. well i think thomas and yianni were banned at the time. and we went pking. we werent the best and died alot. but we had fun dying and stuff.
    well we went back to killin rex and all and got alot of money. The first time we got banned was from razmig who pretty much power abused at the time. he tele'd to jad and me tyler and taylor were like get him hes got bandos! so we tb him and kill him and get his stuff. Surprise!!! he banned tyler and taylor for killing him and not giving his stuff back. after that was the deniz incident which started the major conflict between us teh's and the one and only abuser. well one day we were pking and we killed 99mage99(my b erica ;p lol) and deniz comes out with his good 'ole glowing dagger and runs to hit taylor with it and taylor goes to hit him too. well deniz hits a 99 on taylor like expected and some magical way taylor balled on him with a 79(might be able to get a pic. no guarantees) but anyways i go to loot the admin dagger because i wanted to see what it was like to have one and stuff. but what do you know i have a full inventory of manta's (what an idiot) well it poofs. and deniz goes crazy. he starts countin and huffin like hes havin an asthma attack. so about 15seconds later all the tehs are ip banned. well this was over thanksgiving and we were banned till saturday which was a total killer because i was pretty psyched to play patton on our week off. well that didnt work. eventually we get unbanned and all that good stuff and brice tells us we didnt do anything wrong. after this went down. we felt that all admins were power abusers and couldnt stand dying to us. so we set off on a mission to pk all admins and become the best pkers. the next conflict happened with *now our friend* paul. he decided to roll up into jad with full bandos and a bgs. so guess what happened. wow im sure you all guessed it. we got a free gs and paul came back complaining and everything. well we called up brice on the one and only pattonscape hotline which is down now so wont be able to call it. that wasnt a big conflict it was just a story about our first gs pk. soon after we got another gs pk! im just lovin this. free gs's left and right. well we were pking and the tank was in varrock with his 6 man team piling like we do. well unfortunatly for this young man they were all at the bank. our banks are startin to look mighty fine at this point. that ags he was carrying mustve slipped out his hands when he got ko'ed. after this point we started messing people over and were getting barrows and other good stuff like crazy. then one day when we were pking like it was any other day. it was taylor and tyler and dr0p d34d banned taylor for venging with no armor on. which we talked to brice about and it isnt even a rule. and now the most recent of events me tyler and taylor tele to smith for our usual pkin trip and deniz is there with his bgs . well we tb him and start attacking and he logs out. well he logs on other noob accounts and is talkin and stuff. well he logs on deniz and gets out but he comes back a few seconds later with his armor still on. he tells us he isnt pking. ( like whats that suppose to do? stop us? i dont think so.) so we kill deniz like usual and get his bgs and he tells us to give it back. well umm no. go look at the npc which is our favorite npc in the whole game btw. if anyone doesnt know it says "you do not have to give items back" we just love that guy. and anyways deniz says we have 10 seconds to give him his gs back or we are ip'ed ( abuse much?) and he accuses us of range glitching when no one tele'd and he doesnt have the proof he said he had. so he failed again. so now we sit here banned writing this story so you know why we are all hated on patton.. hope you all liked it. prolly gave you a head ache reading it. well peace out. feel free to hate on it flyflyarrow

and btw deniz quit
    and we would love to thank you for all the godswords and fun times pking you
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

OUR DENIZ PKING CAREER~~ THE BEGINNING Empty Re: OUR DENIZ PKING CAREER~~ THE BEGINNING

Post by Deniz Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:36 am

OVER!

Last edited by ItsDaKronic on Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    TehBritain
    TehBritain
    Noob

OUR DENIZ PKING CAREER~~ THE BEGINNING Empty Re: OUR DENIZ PKING CAREER~~ THE BEGINNING

Post by TehBritain Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:38 am

deniz after all the times weve owned you
    you havent realized taylor tbs
    tyler and me blitz

gf?
    tehblaine
    tehblaine
    Noob

Post by tehblaine Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:41 am

haaha bye bye deniz and oh since your quiting can i have your bgs......oh wait the nerd of the group has that..sorry =(
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:20 am

bitch i pk all ya'll Smile
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:57 am

They dont suck in pking but i have killed blaine 2times in a row and i have killed britian and taylor many times too... they are just pwnage when alle the Tehs are there if it just one he get pwned.. for them to kill 1 guy thye need the whole team.. lol
    Matavix
    Matavix
    Noob

Post by Matavix Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:45 am

pls deniz dont quit !!!!

ur one of the best pkers and palyers in the game !!! pls DONT QUIT!!!
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:47 am

Mata that was for a long time ago lol he decide to dont quit.... for some month lol
    dragener33
    Noob

Post by dragener33 Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:45 pm

deni ddint quit at all he stil plays lol....
    hockeyowns
    hockeyowns
    Noob

Post by hockeyowns Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:00 pm

thats some major typing there man..lol
    btw its paul
    tehblaine
    tehblaine
    Noob

Post by tehblaine Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:11 pm

this was a long time ago its over quit bumping old topics
    K1ngpker123
    Noob

Post by K1ngpker123 Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:31 pm

Lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:42 pm