PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+2
curtis-v-k
gigglebash
6 posters

how to find bosses

gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

how to find bosses Empty how to find bosses

Post by gigglebash Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:54 am

Ok this Tutorial is how to find your bosses its not much but something to help players

Ok First boss is Rex, Rex can be found outside of varrock pking area, to get to him go to Varrock and then head west past big bank, Rex will be near the Cat ladie's House from runescape.

Second boss is King black dragon, Ok to get here u can use the training portal i believe and walk up the stairs then go to edgeville dungeon or u can use the teleport to edgeville and walk into the trap door.

Third boss is black Titan, hes easy to find leave home towards shops then cross the bridge go around the other castle and he is there

Fourth boss is Jad you can find him at Tzhar Teleport near the end of the tunnel

Fifth boss Dust devils Simply type ::shanty and head through the gate and south.

sixth boss, Dagganoth prime you must be a member and have client to access him, First go to members through fountain then go the combat instructor buy the red black key from him, then head to the waters edge and find the greenguthix portal use the key on the portal and u have found him

seventh boss Slash bash you also need Members for this but not client, go to members area through fountain and head to karamja from Brimheaven and u will see him near the Latter that goes down into valcano.

eighth boss General He is easy to find do the GSmini game until you get keep key at the end use the key with chest and u will be teleported to him, also need client to see him.

nineth and final boss Kalphite queen, Simply use the KQ teleport button and you have found her.

if i missed any please post below and i will add them in Thank you and hope this helped

Gigglebash

Last edited by gigglebash on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

how to find bosses Empty Re: how to find bosses

Post by curtis-v-k Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:05 am

Hehe you wroted key key it is keep key:)

just to leth you know Very Happy
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:33 pm

Wow still no other posts on this one, Bump for any players that need to see this
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:12 pm

Nice one giggle i managed to get pwned by the prime Very Happy
    b00bman
    b00bman
    Noob

Post by b00bman Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:53 pm

tnx that helps quite abit.. something else ot train on insted of guards.... Very Happy
    roflchopter
    roflchopter
    Noob

Post by roflchopter Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:06 pm

well there is a daggonoth (like any1 cares) outside of varrock just got 2 the safe bank the go like u would if ur goin 2 canfis or if the bank's back is facing north go left the down then another left then u sould find it its like lvl 80 somthing correct me if im wrong Razz
    roflchopter
    roflchopter
    Noob

Post by roflchopter Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:10 pm

its not rly a boss but its alone it need to be put out of his emoish self and from bein a loner Neutral
    dra51491
    dra51491
    Noob

how to find bosses Empty Steel Dragon?

Post by dra51491 Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:01 pm

yo u forgot the steel dragon that is by the yew trees in varrock
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:31 pm

steel dragon isn't considerd a boss .. Its a mini boss
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:06 pm

mini boss hehe, does slash bash really drop drag full helm cuz dillian told me and i dont beleive it cuz i killed it like 3 days and no dfh lol (this was like 2 months ago or more) lol
    yourmum123
    yourmum123
    Noob

Post by yourmum123 Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:30 pm

lol i dunno but i doubt it coz noone has drag full helms lawl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:57 pm