PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+5
yoof
yourmum123
makk12345
Matavix
K1ngpker123
9 posters

PATTONSCAPE THE BEST P SERVER YES OR NO?

K1ngpker123
    Noob

PATTONSCAPE THE BEST P SERVER YES OR NO? Empty PATTONSCAPE THE BEST P SERVER YES OR NO?

Post by K1ngpker123 Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:26 am

is patton best p server yes or no?
    Matavix
    Matavix
    Noob

PATTONSCAPE THE BEST P SERVER YES OR NO? Empty Re: PATTONSCAPE THE BEST P SERVER YES OR NO?

Post by Matavix Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:58 am

yes it is!! pattonscape is the best p server ever!!
    makk12345
    makk12345
    Noob

PATTONSCAPE THE BEST P SERVER YES OR NO? Empty Re: PATTONSCAPE THE BEST P SERVER YES OR NO?

Post by makk12345 Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:14 pm

yes it is i love patton is much better then runescape santa
    yourmum123
    yourmum123
    Noob

Post by yourmum123 Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:46 pm

yes it is but if mata and s...killer were gone would be much betteer
    yoof
    yoof
    Noob

Post by yoof Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:22 pm

makk12345 wrote:yes it is i love patton is much better then runescape santa
    ummm,i think pattonscape is the best private server BUT PATTONSCAPE IS REALY NOT BETTER THAN RUNESCAPE!!!!!!! Exclamation
    pattonscape is is the best server relatively to other private server.
    anyway,i think pattonscape will be realy better if the next thing will happen:
    1)"server down":i know that it realy hard for brice to keep the server on and that he trying to make the server better but the server is 70% of my day down.
    2)bigger world:this is inclouding all the private servers:most(if not all) of the private servers have a realy small world relatively to runescape.
    it impossible that private server are better than runescape and not only because of it.if anyone who create a server will do a bigger and that the server will be much more invested as not as all of the private server are,it will start getting close to runescape.
    the reason i not playing runescape is because i did there almost everything(3 years of playing) and the game have no action at all.
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Deniz Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:54 pm

wrong section
    robin pker10
    robin pker10
    Noob

Post by robin pker10 Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:19 am

i think its not as good as rs but patton is rly one of the best
    coolsport4
    coolsport4
    Noob

Post by coolsport4 Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:04 am

Hmmmm, ¥¤YES¤¥
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:49 am

old topic
    takshaka
    takshaka
    Noob

Post by takshaka Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Yeah

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:37 am