PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

2 posters

Were to train range

gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Were to train range Empty Were to train range

Post by gigglebash Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:19 pm

Hi my name is gigglebash i know most of you know me im here to post a small guide to help you gain extra exp rates on ranging.

#1 when first starting out go to Slayer and train to 99 Then go to jellies and train on them until about level 50 or 60 with magic short bow

#2 at level 50- 60 go to king black Dragon boss, From home go through edgeville teleport then walk to edgeville dungeon, Collect any drops of value until about level 75.

#3 at level 75 you can pk and use any crystal Items (Bow, shield) they are helpful after pking or if you get bored download client and go to General in Gsmini or go to Titan from home

#4 eventually after lvl 99 has occured you can use the Ogre bow which has highest hit i believe i have yet to see

#5 buy the range exp from brice which will boost you

Any one looking to buy arrows there is a man in shops who sells arrows and another at home who sells Hope this helped!!

This is my first tutorial if you need any help or any information please contact Gigglebash from 3:30pm Eastern atlantic time to 8:40pm K thanks bye
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Were to train range Empty Re: Were to train range

Post by gigglebash Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:21 pm

Update:

Range exp boosted items

1.Dh brings up a small amount
    2. Verac Helm brings it up slightly
    3. Each bow crystal magic short or long bring it up
    4. Full torags makes bonus 1000
    5. Guilded brings it up slightly
    6.Guthans brings it up slightly
    7.Kralis Brings up alot

If you have any information to add to this guide please leave the tips below this comment and i will add them later Thanks =)

You can no longer Pk with C bow and Dh and hit 35+

Last edited by gigglebash on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding info)
    snowman
    snowman
    Noob

Post by snowman Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:34 pm

hi i am a level 40 i need help can i use a magic shortbow and rune arrows if i am level 1 at range Question
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:05 pm

yes you can

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:33 am