PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+2
mguy6052
DaDarkness
6 posters

I CANT LOGIN PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaDarkness
    DaDarkness
    Noob

I CANT LOGIN PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty I CANT LOGIN PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by DaDarkness Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:11 pm

PLZ HELP when i try to login it loads but just a plain white screen that blocks half of the screen but i can see the backround. It blocks the part that u type in the pass and stuff im really new plz im using siliab is there like a different client for this server that i can use HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i try to refresh the page then it just gets stuck on the same thing???????? HELP!!!!!
    Anonymous

I CANT LOGIN PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: I CANT LOGIN PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:41 am

mhmmm

use the pattonscape client

then it will work =)
    mguy6052
    mguy6052
    Noob

Post by mguy6052 Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:26 pm

wats the client??
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:32 pm

this isn't a Tutorial Please erase this Topic and Move it to the Help Section of the Fourms

Thank you
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:33 pm

Mmm, that might be because server was down and ur comp is laggy
    Anyways pm me your msn or something and ill send you the client on there =D
    jayman2010
    jayman2010
    Noob

Post by jayman2010 Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:39 am

how do you get the pattonscape client? do you have to download? because i'm not allowed to download anything Sad its blocked to where i cant download.
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:07 pm

please dont post on old topics, and move it to charecter issues page

thank you
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:10 pm

Megaupload.com/?d=6upqtdsi

is the client sorry for posting on an old topic jsut trieng to help..
    big flames37
    big flames37
    Noob

Post by big flames37 Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:00 pm

what is the server?when i log in it needs like a sever i dont know the server so i caint log in

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:33 am