PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

5 posters

Fast Levelling ; V1.0

amunnra
    amunnra
    Noob

Fast Levelling ; V1.0 Empty Fast Levelling ; V1.0

Post by amunnra Wed May 14, 2008 12:10 pm

OK well here is my fast lvling guide. I'm still working on it so don't rant me please Razz cos all I want to do is help. Here it goes :

Well to start off , if you haven't yet, just type ::starter once to get the starters equipment (1,000,000gp cash and 500 cooked manta rays which heal 25 HP each. These are very useful for skill training : the manta's for ranged and mage training and sometimes also for melee,and the cash is to start off some skills like prayer,ranged(bow & arrows),mage(runes & maybe some equipment),fletching,smithing,firemaking(I think those were all that require cash)).

To start off : Prayer :

Go to Zeke at home(either teleport there by clicking on the blue home button at the emotes list or just type ::home).Once at Zeke,buy a full inventory of Ourg Bones until your inventory is full.Just right click on the bones and then choose buy 10.do this 3 times to get 27 bones(if the only thing you have in your inventory is cash). Once your Prayer is lvl 98,always leave 1 spot open when you buy the bones, since when you level your prayer to 99 you get 2 items(usually a cape and a hood but this might vary). If you allready have another skill at lvl 99 then always keep 2 spaces open after buying the bones, since you'll get 1 normal cape,1 trimmed cape and 1 hood.(iff you burry 1 bone you'll automatically have an extra space so the 3rd space is always available).

Slayer :

To start off : Either click on the green slayer button at the Emotion list or type ::slayer to get to the slayer tower. Once there you'll see 2 chests in front on you.Just keep clicking those chests until your Slayer reaches 99. It may take a while but it's worth it because the slayer monsters have really nice drops.You do not need any food here since this is a non-pk area.

Fishing :

To start off : Just go to the teleportation portal next to Ali the Farmer at the home place, or just type ::fishing. Once there, click on the Most east fishing spot to fish shrimps. Just keep clicking until you have a full inventory. Once you have a full inventory you could either cook them and bank them(at the bank booth), cook them and drop them, or just bank them raw.the choise is up to you.
    Once your fishing reaches lvl 40, go to the 2 fishing spots a bit more to the west.There you'll fish Lobsters.Do the same with them as with the shrimps.
    Once your fishing reaches lvl 75 you can fish sharks.Just do the same here as with the shrimps and the lobsters.Keep fishing until your fishing lvl is 98. once you have 98 fishing,always(!!!) leave 2 (or 3 if you already have another skill at lvl 99) spaces in your inventory for the cape(s) and the hood.
    Once your fishing lvl reaches 99 you can cook manta rays.
    If you don't need or don't want to cook the fishes and you don't want to waste time banking them,just keep clicking on the fishing spot. You won't get any fishes this way since they don't fit in your inventory,but you will get the Exp so this is the fastest way there is.

Thieving :

To start off : Go to home by either clicking on the blue home button in the emotion screen or just type ::home.
    Once there, just keep clicking on the stalls.the fish stall gives 1 raw manta ray each time and the veg stall gives 9k(9,000gp) cash each time.The veg stall takes longer to be able to steal from it though,so just click twice on the fish stall for each time you click on the veg stall to get the most cash. Just keep doing this until lvl 99 and you'll be fine geek

Fletching :

To start off : Go to Home by either clicking on the blue home button at the emotion list or just type ::home. Once there,get some cash from the bank,about 50k will do, and then enter the big BLUE portal in front of the farmer.Once you go through the portal you'll be at the shop area. Once there, go to the most western guy in that area, the one that is standing near the mining place. Just trade the guy and then buy 1 knife, and a full inventory of normal logs the first time.After that, close the store and then click once on the knife until it has a white surrounding,which means you are using it. Then click on one of the logs to cut it into a Unstrung Longbow. After having cut your entire inventory to Longbow (u)'s, just teleport to home again,go to the general store(the guy next to the NPC called Hans),trade him and sell all your bows to him.You'll get more money from him than the money you spent on the logs. keep doing this until your fletching reaches 99. I don't know the exact lvls for the other logs so i'm not posting that (yet). You might want to try to find that out for yourself.

this is all for the moment. I'll get back to this A.S.A.P

I hope you'll all enjoy it.

Many greetings,
    Amunnra
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

Fast Levelling ; V1.0 Empty Re: Fast Levelling ; V1.0

Post by Deniz Wed May 14, 2008 3:18 pm

Nice Job On I was looking for how to fletch thnx buddy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 3:44 pm

Learn to read the rules of the forums DONT FUCKING POST UNTILL ITS FINISHED. NEXT TIME I'M DELETING IT WITHOUT WARNING.
    amunnra
    amunnra
    Noob

Post by amunnra Wed May 14, 2008 4:03 pm

srry Sam but i'm just trying to gather as much info as i can. Embarassed i didn't mean to upset you.you'd prefer me to gather the info on my own pc first and post it afterwards?if so you can delete this post cos i already made a back-up on my pc.sorry again.I was just trying to help the newcomers out so they wouldn't have to ask anyone in the game,since they usually don't get a response.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 10:26 pm

No, just finish it this time. This is just a fair warning to others. READ THE RULES. DONT POST UNLESS ITS COMPLETELY FINISHED
    nod43
    nod43
    Noob

Post by nod43 Thu May 15, 2008 1:55 am

very nice guide u should tell them where to train combatt i get sooo many ppl asking me where i train...
    amunnra
    amunnra
    Noob

Post by amunnra Thu May 15, 2008 2:14 am

thanks for the idea,nod43. i'll keep that in mind for when i post the finished tutorial.It will take me a while though, since the V2.0 will be the entirely finished version.
    King101
    King101
    Noob

Post by King101 Thu May 22, 2008 6:00 am

Nice man.

Good tips.
    sunson435
    sunson435
    Noob

Post by sunson435 Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:11 pm