PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

3 posters

Brice you might want to read this.

DevilAngel
    DevilAngel
    Noob

Brice you might want to read this. Empty Brice you might want to read this.

Post by DevilAngel Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:17 pm

I'm sure every one is happy that Pattonscape members is coming up, I know I am. But with paying for members comes with risks, i'm sure every one knows Pattonscape is based off from Runescape made from Jagex. By paying for members on Pattonscape Brice could be sued by Jagex or they could shut down the server for good. The reason for that is Brice would be making money by a game that Jagex made. I know the money isn't going into his pockets, it's going into the server but Jagex wouldn't care. Now i'm not saying don't make members, i'm saying make members with out having people to pay for it (I'm not poor so I can pay for members). That way BOTH Brice and the server will be safe from Jagex. Right now I have no ideas how that would work out, but I did find out a way for the server to make money with out getting shut down. Donations, Brice could make something special for people who donate, i'm going to give a few examples. Like shops with new items that they could only get, new training areas, custom items, maybe skills that they could only train. I'm sure people would start to donate more if they had some rewards like that. But it's all up to Brice, Do what ever you want.

Thanks for reading, Now I know i'm going to get flamed for this... so let the flame begin.
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

Brice you might want to read this. Empty Re: Brice you might want to read this.

Post by Deniz Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:43 pm

well he cant get sued because its the people's choice wether to pay or not and its a custom script text and more and its a private server its not like brice is stealing people off runescape and he doesn't use the money for himself he uses it to help the server run more and continuously so there is no complaining. And why would he get sued for $2 a month i mean comon and it will be worth it because why would spammers pay money to spam the server and dont worry there will be mods and admins still playing on f2p id be on p2p most of the time but i wont be able to get on it alot because of school starting well i hope this kinda helped you.
    xdark lord
    xdark lord
    Noob

Post by xdark lord Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:58 pm

like what Deniz said $2 is not a lot i do not think they will go after use other server pay $5 =O so i think they have better things then go and sued a 18 year old who is trying to have fun be making a game lol.
    DevilAngel
    DevilAngel
    Noob

Post by DevilAngel Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:02 pm

You make some good points, I also know the money it's going to server. But i've seen other private servers get closed because they had to pay between 2 - 5 dollars. Also i'm not saying get rid of p2p all together just change it a little bit so the server will almost be 100 percent safe (I really don't care if it isn't changed, i'm just trying to give a warning to Brice of what might happen). But like i said before it's all up to Brice.
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Deniz Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:26 pm

yea well ill cya in the server =P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:58 pm