PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+2
kyuubi1736
D E V I N
6 posters

Glitch that need to be fixed because this is stupid.

D E V I N
    D E V I N
    Noob

Glitch that need to be fixed because this is stupid. Empty Glitch that need to be fixed because this is stupid.

Post by D E V I N Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:24 am

Okay so i am pking DARK Pyro when all the sudden bam he;s gone! i'm like okay he teled home or something... all the sudden 50s are being hit on me and nothing is on the mini map.. of course dark pyro is sitting at smith attacking me all the way from there to jad........ it's really unfair and stupid and it really pisses me off to be honest.. i would reallyl ike for someone to come up with a way to fix this because it is really horrible dieing without a chance to survive at all.......
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Glitch that need to be fixed because this is stupid. Empty Re: Glitch that need to be fixed because this is stupid.

Post by kyuubi1736 Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:37 am

same thing happened to me he started attacking me and he turned invisible and was still hitting me and killed me
    Anonymous

Glitch that need to be fixed because this is stupid. Empty Re: Glitch that need to be fixed because this is stupid.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:25 am

he cannot turn invisible ffs. stop trying to get pyro demoted or banned.

are you guys jelous of him or somthing?

LAY OFF!!!
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:13 am

well sorry but it looked like he did or he went to smith like that devin said so sorry
    xdark lord
    xdark lord
    Noob

Post by xdark lord Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:56 pm

pyro owns lmao he knows how to pk does not mean you can start saying he is cheating. What ever pyro did you can do too. He has not super powers lol
    josser25
    josser25
    Noob

Post by josser25 Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:05 am

imnotemo
    Noob

Post by imnotemo Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:09 am

he prob just teled to smith and started atkin u no big deal really.. Razz
    bison13
    bison13
    Noob

Post by bison13 Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:51 am

hmmm hes usuing an admin trick ur not supposed to use that to pk with

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:48 pm