PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

how to download the client. (fully detailed)

Anonymous

how to download the client. (fully detailed) Empty how to download the client. (fully detailed)

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 9:13 pm

ok. first of all you go to the website that is givin to you when you click the download here button located on the portal page.

then you will come to a website called mega upload.

once you are there you looki at the top corner and there will be a code and a download button. type in the code (usualy in capital letters) and then hit download.

then you will come to somthing that says download free and premium. unless you have premium then click free(you have to wait 45 seconds).

after that there will be a download screen saying open or save. click open.

(i hope you have winrar. if not google it and get before you atempt to downloasd this)

once you clicked open it will begin to download.

after you have downloaded it. it will bring up your winrar screen.
    right click the pattonscape file and click extract without specified folder(or wehat ever tha hell it says).

then after you have extracted. go to your documents. you will see a file that says pattonscape client. drag it onto your desktop or leave it there(mine is set to desktop)

then click the file and scoll to the bottom and click on run.bat it will bring up the server. there will be 2 screens that come up. a black one that says somthing like press any key to continue. but dont fuck with that.
    close your document file. then click username type in username press enter then password. then.....

~~~~~~~~~LOG IN~~~~~~

and after that your done!!!!

this is the first tutorial ive ever done so..if it isnt that good just let me know. i put in every little detail as possible so no one would have to ask questions.

although i do have to answer one question.

i dowenloaded one time and forgot i downloaded. anbd i tried to download it again. but evrytime i got to 10% it stoped. so then i checked my winrar and searched for the pattonscape file. i found it. and i deleted it becouse i couldnt extract after i did that i downlaoded it again. and done the steps up top.

i hope this will help alot of people. and if not. then i tried my hardest. i was gonna add images but it took to long to tranfer them so...

i hope this si good enough for all of you who want to download this.

thanks.

~~dillian~~~~(asyran)
    Anonymous

how to download the client. (fully detailed) Empty Re: how to download the client. (fully detailed)

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 9:30 pm

good work man... that pwns sams tut
    Anonymous

how to download the client. (fully detailed) Empty Re: how to download the client. (fully detailed)

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 9:31 pm

thanks man. i worked hard on it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 9:33 pm

lol it shows... how about making some more?

you think you can write directions on how to get down from the air? You know like when u get stuck levetated after climbing a ladder?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 9:36 pm

hmm probably so..want me to add one? but id have to actualy be a victim of that before i can do anything about it. ill try and get myself stuck lol.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 9:41 pm

ok this is what ya do..

if you teloport and are stuck in tha air try doing this.

try teloporting again. if it doesnt work and are still stuck try going to 3rd age then climb up the ladder into varrock city bar.
    then telly home.. if that doesnt work..then....

idk what to do..yer just shit outa luck is all i can say lmao.

but that should solve the problem.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 9:43 pm

ok here is what you do if you get stuck with a crate.

if your body is a crate and you cant seem to get it to chnage back regular. do this.

if you are a guy put ::male if girl put ::female.

after that you design yourself with what ever tha hell you want.

then you accept it.. and there ya go.. your back to normal self.

ps>dont say ::crate or this wiull happen
    Owner_Brice!
    Owner_Brice!
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Owner_Brice! Tue May 06, 2008 9:46 pm

it was my tut and yeah good job =)
    Owner_Brice!
    Owner_Brice!
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Owner_Brice! Tue May 06, 2008 9:47 pm

it was my tut and yeah good job =)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 9:47 pm

you double posted brice =P

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:26 pm