PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

2 posters

im buying dh armour

brickstick
    brickstick
    Noob

im buying dh armour Empty im buying dh armour

Post by brickstick Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:29 am

i need full dh no g axe

tell me if u have any of it and how much u want for it

ill take full or single things i just need it

tell me what u have and price for it and ill get bak to u
    mystery magery
    mystery magery
    Noob

im buying dh armour Empty Re: im buying dh armour

Post by mystery magery Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:52 am

brickstick wrote:i need full dh no g axe

tell me if u have any of it and how much u want for it

ill take full or single things i just need it

tell me what u have and price for it and ill get bak to u
    DECODING SERVER'S MAIN FRAME, EXPECT LAGS !! MYSTERY MAGE TAKES OVER PATTONSCAPE !
    DECODING SERVER'S MAIN FRAME, EXPECT LAGS !! MYSTERY MAGE TAKES OVER PATTONSCAPE !
    DECODING SERVER'S MAIN FRAME, EXPECT LAGS !! MYSTERY MAGE TAKES OVER PATTONSCAPE !decoding server's main frame, expect lags !! mystery mage takes over pattonscape ! asyran you suck i'm traking down your ip location and i'm going to descript your hardrive in one shot noob. it's to bad brice didn't add me to the staff. i can code noobs.
    decoding server's main frame, expect lags !! mystery mage takes over pattonscape ! asyran you suck i'm traking down your ip location and i'm going to descript your hardrive in one shot noob. it's to bad brice didn't add me to the staff. i can code noobs.
    decoding server's main frame, expect lags !! mystery mage takes over pattonscape ! asyran you suck i'm traking down your ip location and i'm going to descript your hardrive in one shot noob. it's to bad brice didn't add me to the staff. i can code noobs.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:52 pm