PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

Help desk ...

JAMBEBUS
    JAMBEBUS
    Noob

Help desk ... Empty Help desk ...

Post by JAMBEBUS Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:45 pm

Ok ok, i know this sounds like another mod, or admin kiss up.

But its not.

Im not trying for mod, neither do i want it.

The thing is, im setting up a help desk. im not trying to steal mod/admins jobs, i love what they are doing. good jobs guys. but this is to take a little bit off pressure of them. Because they get constantly pressured. but i know thats their jobs, but i just want to help Razz

If you have just started this game, and don't know the rules. prices or anything. just ask me, il drop what ever im doing, and try to help you as best as i can.

You guys can say what you want about me, but at the end of the day, im not trying to be a kiss arse, i just wanna be a kiss arse, just i never really knew where to start. yest again, im not dissing the mods/admins

If you guys need anything, i mean anything, for example, say you need a ahnd killing dusties or you wanna get a d chain, il train with you, till you get what you want, or i can just do something simply like price checks, or tell you best places to train etc..

Yet again pm me if you need anything.

Yours truely jambebus xx

Last edited by JAMBEBUS on Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JAMBEBUS
    JAMBEBUS
    Noob

Help desk ... Empty Re: Help desk ...

Post by JAMBEBUS Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:47 pm

Im online alot. most likely 5 - 14 hours lol possible more.
    JAMBEBUS
    JAMBEBUS
    Noob

Post by JAMBEBUS Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:48 pm

Also, post feed back, was i helpfull ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:11 am