PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+12
kingbob121
reluctants
skymagics3
Elliott 1230
xdark lord
BatteryHound
pur3xpk3r
Delta
Manu666666
mystery magery
brickstick
im n0t pur37
16 posters

BANK SALE!

im n0t pur37
    im n0t pur37
    Admin
    Admin

BANK SALE! Empty BANK SALE!

Post by im n0t pur37 Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:35 am

items im selling are:

d legs: SOLD

12 sets of infin:2m ea

obby shield:5m

d med:offer

4 sara legs:offer

guthix pl8:offer

5 rune boots:offer

2 granite legs: only 20m!@

armadyl helm: SOLD

zgs: offer

sgs: offer

post here to buy!! then i will add u on game
    brickstick
    brickstick
    Noob

BANK SALE! Empty Re: BANK SALE!

Post by brickstick Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:28 am

ill buy ur obby shield
    mystery magery
    mystery magery
    Noob

Post by mystery magery Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:53 am

brickstick wrote:ill buy ur obby shield
    decoding server's main frame, expect lags !! mystery mage takes over pattonscape ! asyran you suck i'm traking down your ip location and i'm going to descript your hardrive in one shot noob. it's to bad brice didn't add me to the staff. i can code noobs.
    decoding server's main frame, expect lags !! mystery mage takes over pattonscape ! asyran you suck i'm traking down your ip location and i'm going to descript your hardrive in one shot noob. it's to bad brice didn't add me to the staff. i can code noobs
    decoding server's main frame, expect lags !! mystery mage takes over pattonscape ! asyran you suck i'm traking down your ip location and i'm going to descript your hardrive in one shot noob. it's to bad brice didn't add me to the staff. i can code noobs.
    decoding server's main frame, expect lags !! mystery mage takes over pattonscape ! asyran you suck i'm traking down your ip location and i'm going to descript your hardrive in one shot noob. it's to bad brice didn't add me to the staff. i can code noobs
    Manu666666
    Manu666666
    Noob

Post by Manu666666 Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:57 am

shut the fuck up u retard
    mystery magery
    mystery magery
    Noob

Post by mystery magery Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:00 am

Manu666666 wrote:shut the fuck up u retard
    decoding as of right now, expect high traffic and lagging within game, mystery magery has owned pattonscape. what now brice ? i have multiple ip adress's that can obtain access to this site, so don't even try to ban idiot. if only you would have added me to the staff, i can code noob.
    decoding as of right now, expect high traffic and lagging within game, mystery magery has owned pattonscape. what now brice ? i have multiple ip adress's that can obtain access to this site, so don't even try to ban idiot. if only you would have added me to the staff, i can code noob.
    decoding as of right now, expect high traffic and lagging within game, mystery magery has owned pattonscape. what now brice ? i have multiple ip adress's that can obtain access to this site, so don't even try to ban idiodecoding as odecoding as of right now, expect high traffic and lagging within game, mystery magery has owned pattonscape. what now brice ? i have multiple ip adress's that can obtain access to this site, so don't even try to ban idiot. if only you would have added me to the staff, i can code noob.
    f right now, expect high traffic and lagging within game, mystery magery has owned pattonscape. what now brice ? i have multiple ip adress's that can obtain access to this site, so don't even try to ban idiot. if only you would have added me to the staff, i can code noob.
    w, expect high traffic and lagging within game, mystery magery has owned pattonscape. what now brice ? i have multiple ip adress's that can obtain access to this site, so don't even try to ban idiot. if only you would have added me to the staff, i can code noob.
    Delta
    Delta
    Noob

Post by Delta Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:58 pm

WOW DON'T BE A NOOB
    pur3xpk3r
    pur3xpk3r
    Noob

Post by pur3xpk3r Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:20 pm

i buy 1 set of infin kk ---pur3xpk3r =]
    BatteryHound
    BatteryHound
    Noob

Post by BatteryHound Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:02 pm

Edit; Nevermind.
    xdark lord
    xdark lord
    Noob

Post by xdark lord Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:37 pm

i will buy infin =D
    Elliott 1230
    Elliott 1230
    Noob

Post by Elliott 1230 Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:23 pm

ill buy infin and obby shield
    [i][u]

What a Face What a Face What a Face
    skymagics3
    skymagics3
    Noob

Post by skymagics3 Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:22 pm

Smile
    reluctants
    reluctants
    Noob

Post by reluctants Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:09 pm

ill buy 1 set of inv and obby if you still have
    kingbob121
    kingbob121
    Noob

Post by kingbob121 Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:10 pm

i buy infin

kingbob121
    pzych0 fl3sh
    pzych0 fl3sh
    Noob

Post by pzych0 fl3sh Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:24 pm

i will buy obby shield for 10m!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:08 pm

i buy all infinity sets u have left and the obby shild and the zgs and sgs

Member of the "Kings Of Wildy/K.O.W" clan !!!
    cacpeace1
    cacpeace1
    Noob

Post by cacpeace1 Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:22 pm

i buy 1 set of infin
    x icecube x
    x icecube x
    Noob

Post by x icecube x Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:24 pm

some 1 plz tell me haw much longer i gota wait till server is back Sad im rly sad and mad Mad and hungry Crying or Very sad
    coolfreak147
    coolfreak147
    Noob

Post by coolfreak147 Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:38 pm

i'll buy 1 set of infin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:42 pm