PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+2
njk148
flameteen44
6 posters

Hey! Just checking up on the server

flameteen44
    flameteen44
    Noob

Hey! Just checking up on the server Empty Hey! Just checking up on the server

Post by flameteen44 Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:24 pm

Hey Its Me Flameteen44! For those who dont know me Im A 2 yr pattonscape vetran! Yay! Im just here checking up on the server seeing what new people joined seeing the new updates... 2 the looks doesnt like alot.... but im sure the server s still rcoking
    Razz I talked about coming back i ahvent played the server in about 5months But I wanna comeback somehow.... I'll stick with forums atm. But the 2 yrs ive sticked around patton was worth it and i encourage all of you to stick with it.... Its an awsome server but idk how many of them(mods) are left i know a few like

99mage99(old mod)
    Dark_pyro
    Mardo
    Natalie
    giggglebash
    mickeym77(lol grandpa mod)
    jester91( is he still around?)

I know Joel he was a good friend well i dont rlly know him but he's cool....

Ign: Kenny_sp11

all i have to say is

!!!!!PattonScape Rocks!!!!!

Last edited by flameteen44 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Hey! Just checking up on the server Empty Re: Hey! Just checking up on the server

Post by njk148 Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:47 pm

the server has still not changed bu brice is making a webclient
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Hey! Just checking up on the server Empty Re: Hey! Just checking up on the server

Post by Admin Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:18 pm

whats up dude its brice
    flameteen44
    flameteen44
    Noob

Post by flameteen44 Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:29 am

[b] Lol hey brice whats up from the looks of it looks like you did go to the army lol we shud catch up some time:P should be neat but ay... some advice..... if you want like up to like minimun500+ users daily this server gotta get back to the way it was, i kno its not that easy nd all but ill help if u need anythig :s im always here so ummmn yeh pm me if you wanna talk or w.e
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:42 pm

brice just 1 question if you reAD THE POST WHEN ITS GONNA BE DONE WILL BE RESETED FOR THE LAST TIME?and close to when its done
    Dark Wrath
    Dark Wrath
    Noob

Post by Dark Wrath Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:50 pm

i dont know if anyone remembers me or not but i actually started to play again! you can find me in game IGN Bloodstorm

peace and thanks again brice for havin such an awesome server! your faithful ex mod, Dark Wrath
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:14 pm

wrath i remember u and flame i only started a couple days after u :p
    Dark Wrath
    Dark Wrath
    Noob

Post by Dark Wrath Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:41 pm

did you have a different name back then?
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:38 pm

hey man
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:04 am

Dark Wrath wrote:did you have a different name back then?

nope my name was still Kyuubi1736 back then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:11 pm