PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+3
njk148
kyuubi1736
3thano
7 posters

Hardcore server down!

3thano
    3thano
    Noob

Hardcore server down! Empty Hardcore server down!

Post by 3thano Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:18 pm

Hardcore is down....
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Hardcore server down! Empty Re: Hardcore server down!

Post by kyuubi1736 Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:24 pm

this was a pointless post...You can tell if it is at the portal on forums...spam..
    3thano
    3thano
    Noob

Post by 3thano Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:00 pm

Erm okay? No need to be a jack *** kid but I was hoping maybe someone would know why, but thanks for offering your 2 cents. You cry whenever someone makes a post that you don't think is right.
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:36 pm

maybe cause brice is making adjustmant

Also you coulve atleast change the name of your topic like why is hardcore down?
    3thano
    3thano
    Noob

Post by 3thano Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:41 pm

I would have if i'd thought of it but its still impolite to be a brat and post things like that on peoples posts. He acts like its a battle to get posts or something, yet I was just trying to figure out something.
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:08 am

also all 2 servers all down not including v2 cause its always down
    Public Boolean
    Public Boolean
    Noob

Post by Public Boolean Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:31 am

Oh no, the worlds shittest server is down whatever will we do

Suggestions :-
    1). Get a hair cut
    2). Get out more

@NJK - Brice isn't making adjustments.
    3thano
    3thano
    Noob

Post by 3thano Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Hey uhm yeh you faggot. Post your hate mate elsewhere you stupid ****. If you hate this game so bad go off the **** page. To be honest I'm pretty sure people on here go outside and wtf does hair have to do with you dumb ****. Everyone is clearly sick of you stupid crap so stop being a douchte bag.
    Public Boolean
    Public Boolean
    Noob

Post by Public Boolean Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:05 pm

Coming from a guy who has the grammar of a five year old.
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:17 pm

maybe he isnt and this is not actually the most shitest server in the history of servers and who cares we already know its gonna come back online
    3thano
    3thano
    Noob

Post by 3thano Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:59 pm

Kyle(waste of life), Before you start talking **** about other people you need to get your story straight I'm 14, I don't give a **** how old you are you act like you are 9 year old. Grow a pair and before you tell us what to do i recommend you go do so for yourself first. I bet you havn't been off your computer for a month. I bet you have never even touched a girl or anything. I think its about time someone puts you in your place. So leave Pattonscape the **** alone and its not your work your obviously just jealous that Brice can run a server but you can't. So good luck you wasted your life on the computer when you could have done other things.

~3thano~
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:10 pm

hes 20 or 19 years old
    3thano
    3thano
    Noob

Post by 3thano Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:15 pm

idc how old he is he needs to act it if he really is.
    Public Boolean
    Public Boolean
    Noob

Post by Public Boolean Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:37 pm

3thano wrote:Kyle(waste of life), Before you start talking **** about other people you need to get your story straight I'm 14, I don't give a **** how old you are you act like you are 9 year old. Grow a pair and before you tell us what to do i recommend you go do so for yourself first. I bet you havn't been off your computer for a month. I bet you have never even touched a girl or anything. I think its about time someone puts you in your place. So leave Pattonscape the **** alone and its not your work your obviously just jealous that Brice can run a server but you can't. So good luck you wasted your life on the computer when you could have done other things.

~3thano~

I can run a server i choose not to i run a webserver and do web development and java in my new project which is a brand new MMo. I live with my girlfriend I'm a computer engineer for a living and its a **** good job. You of all people do not have the power to 'put me in my place' No one does. I made the Super Client so yes that is my Work and the server belongs to a fellow named 'D D 3'
    3thano
    3thano
    Noob

Post by 3thano Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:33 pm

Its really not your server so you can take your bull **** and shove it up your *** because no one gives a ****. You need to get a better life than sitting around on this website and talking to us "little kids" because if that all was true I'm pretty sure you would have better things to do, and a blow up doll doesn't count as a girlfriend btw.
    MOD_JIMMY
    MOD_JIMMY
    Noob

Post by MOD_JIMMY Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:20 pm

3thano wrote:Kyle(waste of life), Before you start talking **** about other people you need to get your story straight I'm 14, I don't give a **** how old you are you act like you are 9 year old. Grow a pair and before you tell us what to do i recommend you go do so for yourself first. I bet you havn't been off your computer for a month. I bet you have never even touched a girl or anything. I think its about time someone puts you in your place. So leave Pattonscape the **** alone and its not your work your obviously just jealous that Brice can run a server but you can't. So good luck you wasted your life on the computer when you could have done other things.

~3thano~
    [center]

Well, first off, he's 21, and lives with his girlfriend, your a fucking 14 year old, other than jacking off the shower, I'll bet every cent I have, that you have had NO ACTION. second, Kyle knows so much java it's not even funny. His job obviousally requires him to be on a computer, so, attacking him in that way is just dum. He's not really a nerd, just someone who's good with computers. I'm not talking **** about you, because I DONT KNOW YOU, and Kyle deserves the same, I'm just standing up for a friend. Pattonscape a supposed to be fun, so don't just insult people you dont even know.
    ~<(JIMMY)>~
    MOD_JIMMY
    MOD_JIMMY
    Noob

Post by MOD_JIMMY Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:24 pm

Btw noon, about him being jelous of Brice, I've seen him code complete 508's and full skillcape emotes and **** u couldn't dream of. To say "Kyle is jelous of Brice" is like saying Donald Trump is jelous of a hobo
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Post by fulful Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:02 am

offf topic-- who is mod jimmy?..
    Public Boolean
    Public Boolean
    Noob

Post by Public Boolean Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:30 am

MOD_JIMMY wrote:

~3thano~
    [center]

Well, first off, he's 21, and lives with his girlfriend, your a fucking 14 year old, other than jacking off the shower, I'll bet every cent I have, that you have had NO ACTION. second, Kyle knows so much java it's not even funny. His job obviousally requires him to be on a computer, so, attacking him in that way is just dum. He's not really a nerd, just someone who's good with computers. I'm not talking **** about you, because I DONT KNOW YOU, and Kyle deserves the same, I'm just standing up for a friend. Pattonscape a supposed to be fun, so don't just insult people you dont even know.
    ~<(JIMMY)>~

*cough* Just 20 pl0x *cough*

@3athano or whatever

Blowup dolls you can't even get in this country, my job does require me to use a computer quite a lot. If you had gotten off your fat *** you would have realized all the best paid jobs are in Computers and Programming

E.g. Jagex LTD - Made all their games in Java (RuneScape has another programming languages in it dedicated to RuneScape) The guy that owns that makes 7 million a month Iv met the guy(Andrew Gower) and i know that he isn't a nerd in fact he doesn't even wear a suit he wears casual clothes to work a long with every other Jagex employee if however Andrew didn't pay his workers and didn't have to pay 'bills' he'd probably be one of the richest people in this world, you however are going to grow up pass no exams and keep getting breast fed till your 25.

@Jimmy - Ty and Lol at the Donald trump thing Razz oh yeah and Jimmy you were a bit generous there the kid hasn't even found it yet lol.
    3thano
    3thano
    Noob

Post by 3thano Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:34 pm

Hate to break it to you Kyle but just because i'm 14 doesn't mean i'm not good with computer I know alot more than the adverage person about technology so dont say I dont know what i'm doing I just dont waste my whole day programming and **** because I have better things to do and just to let you know i'm a straight A student i'm not that dumb if you would get off YOUR fat *** and realise that.
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:42 pm

MOD_JIMMY wrote:

~3thano~
    [center]

~<(JIMMY)>~

ur 14 too jimmy =p.. haha.. whatup bro, wanna hang out this summer?
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 pm

v1 also is down
    Public Boolean
    Public Boolean
    Noob

Post by Public Boolean Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:34 pm

3thano wrote:Hate to break it to you Kyle but just because i'm 14 doesn't mean i'm not good with computer I know alot more than the adverage person about technology so dont say I dont know what i'm doing I just dont waste my whole day programming and **** because I have better things to do and just to let you know i'm a straight A student i'm not that dumb if you would get off YOUR fat *** and realise that.

A). I'm not fat i work out
    B). I'm a computer engineer for a living hit me with what you want computer wise.
    C). I programmed a webserver for work and got a hell of a bonus for it to be honest i doubt you will ever make anything of your life
    D). Go die.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:36 pm