PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+6
Bobybrian
magejames
Maxillion
Admin_Jester
cassy
Hellena
10 posters

lol brices try to fix duping.....

Hellena
    Hellena
    Noob

lol brices try to fix duping..... Empty lol brices try to fix duping.....

Post by Hellena Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:50 am

if u really bann some1 who got duped items in a trade
    u will destrpy your server for ever !!!

lol

u do it ?

i tell u the things which will happen !!!

1)no1 will trade anymore
    2)every1 will just train to get his own stuff
    3)pking will be boring because not many players left
    because some got banned for trading
    4)1 player after another will leave the game
    5)u wont get new players because they dont know of trading and trade
    and u ban them....
    6)pattonscape has not more than 10 players left
    7) this players will leave too because not many players
    8)pattonscape is destroied by brice the owner ...

i got an idea how to fix it

1)if any1 loggs in twice with 1 acc ip bann him
    2)make it that u can only logg in with 1 acc all 5mins

thats the only way to fix it
    Hellena
    Hellena
    Noob

lol brices try to fix duping..... Empty Re: lol brices try to fix duping.....

Post by Hellena Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:50 am

i have seen this idea it worked
    cassy
    Noob

Post by cassy Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:07 am

make it so u could login with only one account...
    Admin_Jester
    Admin_Jester
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin_Jester Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:30 pm

I agree to a point. I still think there should be zero tolerance towards duping. There are some cases where it's hard to tell if it's duped if it's like 1 item from a person you think you can trust. It's a hassle at times but on the same hand if you know it's duped and we know you know then you will be reset on the spot. We aren't trying to kill the server we are trying to make it better for people, we don't need a repeat of what happened before. This is why there will be zero tolerance for it.
    Hellena
    Hellena
    Noob

Post by Hellena Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:50 pm

yeah

but not bann every1 who has duped items fist talk about it and only if u have really prooves

ohh and

i think that the new try to make things rarer like zerker helm and c bow(when can w get it now )isnt good

because these are 2 things which u really need often for pking

barrows and bandos and such stuff hast to be rare i know

but not the pking stuff -..-

pls give it back brice

it was good like before
    Maxillion
    Maxillion
    Noob

Post by Maxillion Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:39 pm

Couldn't you just find a way to delete the items, not the accounts? As well as removing all ways to dupe? Because I know that some people probably know how to remove them, etc.
    magejames
    Noob

Post by magejames Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:06 pm

it would take some time to try to get rid of all ways to get rid of duping and brices way is the best and i dont think that u have to trade with people to get things most of my things i gotten from hard work (not hard...) and pking isnt goan suck cuz iam goan be there all the time getting all ur armorz!!@# haha lolz but no really when my clan is ready iam goan get some people to get into the wildy and we are goan pk for like 2-3 hrs stright =[] lolz and the simplest way to stip duping is just to grow up and stop being so immature there is no reason to dupe and its childesh to try to make a game that so many people like have a unstable economy i think thats just stupid and if u do dupe u deserve not to get reset but ipbaned then reset.
    Bobybrian
    Bobybrian
    Noob

Post by Bobybrian Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:01 pm

ok so like i played a while ago i spent money i bought items i bought lvls i bought like every thing and ummm i get reset cause i have to much TOKUL!!! wtf is that i bought 1b tokul from BRICE!!! ffs so i lost all that mony cause i had "duped" items brice gave me if i was you go play RS or find another serve cause every one that use to play (gigglebash the tehs ME etc... that got banned for noting we all quit and he rest every one to a clean start peopkle use to play all the time to get there stuffthis games laggy its not up at all ussaly its going to become Butterscape Bloodscape Frugooscape... sojust play rs or another server

`bobynrian
    waterlord
    waterlord
    Noob

Post by waterlord Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:59 pm

I think Duping should be an auto ip-ban
    magejames
    Noob

Post by magejames Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:18 am

Bobybrian wrote:ok so like i played a while ago i spent money i bought items i bought lvls i bought like every thing and ummm i get reset cause i have to much TOKUL!!! wtf is that i bought 1b tokul from BRICE!!! ffs so i lost all that mony cause i had "duped" items brice gave me if i was you go play RS or find another serve cause every one that use to play (gigglebash the tehs ME etc... that got banned for noting we all quit and he rest every one to a clean start peopkle use to play all the time to get there stuffthis games laggy its not up at all ussaly its going to become Butterscape Bloodscape Frugooscape... sojust play rs or another server

`bobynrian

ok dude stop complaining its immature and annoying when people come on saying "omfg i played for ever and all this **** then i get reset!" its not a big fucking deal! its a game that u spent cash on so what i didnt spend cash on it and i made my cash from pking people like u that spend cash on it and expect to be the "best" get a life and stop complaining btw no1 said u duped froob and if u dont like this server then dont come back
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:03 pm

well its normal Brice wants to make this game better and fair.
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:47 pm

i like it...
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:53 pm

magejames wrote:
    Bobybrian wrote:ok so like i played a while ago i spent money i bought items i bought lvls i bought like every thing and ummm i get reset cause i have to much TOKUL!!! wtf is that i bought 1b tokul from BRICE!!! ffs so i lost all that mony cause i had "duped" items brice gave me if i was you go play RS or find another serve cause every one that use to play (gigglebash the tehs ME etc... that got banned for noting we all quit and he rest every one to a clean start peopkle use to play all the time to get there stuffthis games laggy its not up at all ussaly its going to become Butterscape Bloodscape Frugooscape... sojust play rs or another server

`bobynrian

ok dude stop complaining its immature and annoying when people come on saying "omfg i played for ever and all this **** then i get reset!" its not a big fucking deal! its a game that u spent cash on so what i didnt spend cash on it and i made my cash from pking people like u that spend cash on it and expect to be the "best" get a life and stop complaining btw no1 said u duped froob and if u dont like this server then dont come back

I agree man, grow some balls, suck it up..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:51 pm