PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+5
Dragoon615
siegeballa08
neighborgod
njk148
Andyz5
9 posters

Ruining the Hardcore economy ALREADY?!?

Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Ruining the Hardcore economy ALREADY?!? Empty Ruining the Hardcore economy ALREADY?!?

Post by Andyz5 Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:05 pm

Ok this guy named 76ers is duping on hc and on a newb account i tell him to stop or i'll get matt.

The rest is self-explanatory.

Here is the duper
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Ruining the Hardcore economy ALREADY?!? Empty Re: Ruining the Hardcore economy ALREADY?!?

Post by njk148 Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:20 pm

thats a prove hes gotta be iped or whatever
    neighborgod
    neighborgod
    Noob

Ruining the Hardcore economy ALREADY?!? Empty Re: Ruining the Hardcore economy ALREADY?!?

Post by neighborgod Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:05 pm

yea i saw it to hes a noob.....he has been doing it all day on hardcore and hes going to change his ip and name so no one finds out...
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:44 pm

someone needs to trace the account trades and find his main.

Then player ban and ip ban.
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:54 pm

i know but how are we gonna trace him afriend betrayment?or what?
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:47 pm

I just banned him
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:41 pm

thanks siege

hope he doesnt try that again
    Dragoon615
    Dragoon615
    Noob

Post by Dragoon615 Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:46 pm

that doesn't prove that he was duping tho any1 can fake a convo
    76ers
    76ers
    Noob

Post by 76ers Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:48 pm

rlly u did????
    76ers
    76ers
    Noob

Post by 76ers Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:48 pm

get proof before u tr and get som1 banned and not just a fake conversation screeny and ill say this again i dun even play hard core i only play v1
    neighborgod
    neighborgod
    Noob

Post by neighborgod Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:04 pm

oh dont worry 76ers.....we found out it was a guy useing other peoples names to get them banned...sorry
    76ers
    76ers
    Noob

Post by 76ers Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:08 pm

in that case get me unbanned cuz now i got banned from v1 for idk wat reason cuz i thought all this **** was about hc
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:41 pm

Siege then i have question are u admin or mod that you banned him?
    neighborgod
    neighborgod
    Noob

Post by neighborgod Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:46 pm

hmmm i didnt know tell seige that 76ers....kk
    Dragoon615
    Dragoon615
    Noob

Post by Dragoon615 Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:14 pm

well in my opninion i think brice or wat ever should b more careful who gets admin cuz to me it seems like some1 who did nothing wrong got banned cuz an admin dint have all of there facts straight
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:27 pm

Actually.. It would be a waist of time to Fake the Conversation.. and Any form of duping is against the rules.. (Former V1 Admin) before we made the ban Report part of forms.. i was told to ban off instinct.. because the economy was being ruined.. and for future Refrence to everyone..

"It is now illegal to change your Ip Adress, If you wish to change your Ip it currently costs 30-50$ based on your current residence, and Internet company.. the reason for this, is because people have exploited downloading movies and such, and change their ips while doing it, when the police track the ip adress someone is arested for something they didn't do.. thats why it costs money to change it now.. anyone cought changing the ip.. after an IP ban.. will be Banned again.. You were banned for a reason.. if you cant be Mature enough to take your ban and wait your appeal.. take it up with brice.. or Get off the server..

Thank you that is all..

Last edited by gigglebash on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing some spelling)
    Dragoon615
    Dragoon615
    Noob

Post by Dragoon615 Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:30 pm

well im jus sayin cuz now the ppl who reported this guy r saying they were wrong so ya.. =/
    neighborgod
    neighborgod
    Noob

Post by neighborgod Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:26 pm

omfg the guy is back and changed his ip and now hes going to spam are server on real rs and he is going to try and get me banned and my freinds im so pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is making me so mad..and hes going to keep duping and hes going to somehow try and get brices ip thought the client or something and take over ther server he said and he made a brice acount asking for peoples passwords......hes making me so mad!!...this guy is getting bad and annoying
    neighborgod
    neighborgod
    Noob

Post by neighborgod Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:27 pm

oh and he said he can still change his ip i forgot what he said but he called you a litte **** and he can still do it....hes a real prick
    Dragoon615
    Dragoon615
    Noob

Post by Dragoon615 Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:35 pm

why he call me that wat i do to him i still dun even no who he is
    neighborgod
    neighborgod
    Noob

Post by neighborgod Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:39 pm

he makes random acounts on hc....idk...oh and when you logge off he said oh theirs my next target and hes going for you later...if he doesnt forget you...
    Dragoon615
    Dragoon615
    Noob

Post by Dragoon615 Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:44 pm

whys he doing that i dint do anything to him
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:46 pm

people are like that...
    Dragoon615
    Dragoon615
    Noob

Post by Dragoon615 Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:15 pm

=/ i guess
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:30 am

Great. Now hes out to get me and neighbor. And probably anyone else who gets in his way.. He just logged in hc with the same name as me while i was on. Idk how the hell he does this stuff or why but its really starting to make me want to kill him. Seriously.

If you talk to me and i sound weird its him so dont talk to him

he already tried to be me and talk to neighbor but ben (neighbor) doesnt know how to screenshot so im only going by his word that this actually took place. Either way he is a threat and i thought he was banned but he just keeps comming back using ip changing software or some other method. I think we should make a new way to ban people that keeps them out even if they change their ip. I already have an idea but i think i should talk about it later. I think if it ever got made, the bans could only be made by like brice, matt, or nat. because We know that mods or admins can go power crazy. (No offense to any of the current admins or mods) so ya.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:15 am