PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

3 posters

why does it keeps stopping????????

blogyy
    blogyy
    Noob

why does it keeps stopping???????? Empty why does it keeps stopping????????

Post by blogyy Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:41 pm

im really angry cuz when ever i log in its frozen on the loading please wait screen??????????????? is it down?????????????/i used pattonscape.servegame.com??????????????????/
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

why does it keeps stopping???????? Empty Re: why does it keeps stopping????????

Post by Andyz5 Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:25 pm

stop making new threads

your stuck

ask an admin or mod or someone you trust with a good client to get you out
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Post by fulful Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:57 am

i agree with andy we get your point, new post are not going to help you, they might get you ban if you make 10 more about this.. Razz
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:21 am

ya you can download the new client at the main page and stuff but you also have to download Java JDK 6 to get it to work soo it probably sounds kinda confusing.. either way, both links are on the main page in posts made by brice.
    blogyy
    blogyy
    Noob

Post by blogyy Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:03 pm

oh lol ok ill shut up:)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content