PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+10
gigglebash
Dark pyro
dr0p d34d mf
Yzracer561
Monkey Lips
natalielovesbrice
Eat N Pink
Andyz5
J0EL
M 3 R K 3 D
14 posters

REPORTING JESTER BANNED ME AND DELETED FIRST POST

Yzracer561
    Yzracer561
    Noob

REPORTING JESTER BANNED ME AND DELETED FIRST POST - Page 2 Empty Re: REPORTING JESTER BANNED ME AND DELETED FIRST POST

Post by Yzracer561 Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:30 am

Admin_Jester wrote:Nice e-mail money, you are gone from the forums for good. Honestly I don't care who has respect for me. I am doing my job and I don't stretch the rules to ban people. I've had evidence on 90% of the bans I have done. See you aren't staff so you can't see the reports I post under the ban list.

Yet Racer you want to talk about disrespect. You banned a fellow admin because you said he asked for something and you have no proof of it. Game over. FYI what ever I say to you on xfire has nothing to do with PattonScape. I've found that out before so that evidence is gone.

yet again i did not ban him and stop putting words in my mouth you dont even know if i banned him your just taking sides which is two faced and dont post about something you dont know thats true cause if you didnt hear brice already told str through hailey that i didnt ban him soo get over it i didnt ban him enough said and Fyi saying stuff to me on xfire instead of here just makes you more two faced of a admin soo dont tell others about disrespect to other admins tell youve learned it yourself
    Anonymous

REPORTING JESTER BANNED ME AND DELETED FIRST POST - Page 2 Empty Re: REPORTING JESTER BANNED ME AND DELETED FIRST POST

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:31 am

Hahaha you are dumb kid. Look up the definition of "Two Faced". Look at two sides of a story does not make someone "Two Faced". Either does saying **** to them on xifre. Let me get the exact definition for you so you can stop throwing the word around incorrectly.

two-faced:
    Adjective
    deceitful or hypocritical: he's a two-faced liar and opportunist.

No where was I being deceitful or hypocritical. I was just being a straight up ***. So there for you are throwing around words you don't even know the meaning up trying to look smart when you just make yourself look like an idiot who don't even know what "Two-Faced" means. Let me know if there's any other words you got that you want to know how to use.
    Yzracer561
    Yzracer561
    Noob

Post by Yzracer561 Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:23 am

Admin_Jester wrote:Hahaha you are dumb kid. Look up the definition of "Two Faced". Look at two sides of a story does not make someone "Two Faced". Either does saying **** to them on xifre. Let me get the exact definition for you so you can stop throwing the word around incorrectly.

two-faced:
    Adjective

No where was I being deceitful or hypocritical. I was just being a straight up ***. So there for you are throwing around words you don't even know the meaning up trying to look smart when you just make yourself look like an idiot who don't even know what "Two-Faced" means. Let me know if there's any other words you got that you want to know how to use.

Hyprocrital thats you alright.. one day acting like your friend the next day talking trash on you thats hyprocrital *Two Faced* again another example acting some1 else in game completly different person outta game btw bet you had to look that one up buddy good job... FYI another example You and str master your a hyrpocrit with him acting like his friend on patton talking trash on him through x fire i think its kinda funny str that you think yall are best buds you should really read some of the stuff he says about you You'll find it interesting
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:50 am

ok as i see it, i see jester abusing other players verbally, and thats against the rules even if u r an admin, so i'd cut that out i don't like the teh's but doesnt mean u break the rules... so cut it out as i see patton is going out, tbh all the good admins and mods are gone now and its going down hill so pc out..

ps. jester as im reading all ur posts, changing editing somones post unless they r advertising is against the rules.. aspecially when ur calling the a faq, and such and you know those 10% you didn't have proof were most likly just banns that u did cause u didn't like somone, as ive seen it so far, you should nvr of gotten admin or still have it, i know the rules and ur pushing the abusing other players rules to far, im glad i quit patton because its going way down hill, and its not because of brice but its because of staff like you who take the power to there head and dont care what others have to say..

you suck as a admin and most everyone knows it, tbh you should be demoted asap..

and thats just my say, and if u ban me from the forums for speaking my mind, it just proves my point.
    Yzracer561
    Yzracer561
    Noob

Post by Yzracer561 Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:15 pm

dr0p d34d mf wrote:ok as i see it, i see jester abusing other players verbally, and thats against the rules even if u r an admin, so i'd cut that out i don't like the teh's but doesnt mean u break the rules... so cut it out as i see patton is going out, tbh all the good admins and mods are gone now and its going down hill so pc out..

ps. jester as im reading all ur posts, changing editing somones post unless they r advertising is against the rules.. aspecially when ur calling the a faq, and such and you know those 10% you didn't have proof were most likly just banns that u did cause u didn't like somone, as ive seen it so far, you should nvr of gotten admin or still have it, i know the rules and ur pushing the abusing other players rules to far, im glad i quit patton because its going way down hill, and its not because of brice but its because of staff like you who take the power to there head and dont care what others have to say..

you suck as a admin and most everyone knows it, tbh you should be demoted asap..

and thats just my say, and if u ban me from the forums for speaking my mind, it just proves my point.

Exactly
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:43 pm

Lol, so the good admins such as who. I mean let's see there was Deniz who ended up stabbing brice in the back and making his own server and threatening to sue people. Razmig, who out of spite banned like 3-4 mods/players with no reason. Samcompton his account banned almost ever mod/admin there was. Do I really need to go on? Also, as far as "the 10% i banned because I wanted to" Sorry buddy it don't work like that the only time I didn't have screen shot is when someone else showed me proof.

Yzracer561 wrote:
    Admin_Jester wrote:Hahaha you are dumb kid. Look up the definition of "Two Faced". Look at two sides of a story does not make someone "Two Faced". Either does saying **** to them on xifre. Let me get the exact definition for you so you can stop throwing the word around incorrectly.

two-faced:
    Adjective

Hyprocrital thats you alright.. one day acting like your friend the next day talking trash on you thats hyprocrital *Two Faced* again another example acting some1 else in game completly different person outta game btw bet you had to look that one up buddy good job... FYI another example You and str master your a hyrpocrit with him acting like his friend on patton talking trash on him through x fire i think its kinda funny str that you think yall are best buds you should really read some of the stuff he says about you You'll find it interesting

Now for Racer. I looked that word up for you, I tried to find smaller words so you could understand but oh well. Also, I was not being hypocritical. Yes, I was friendly with you at first but that changed after stuff went down and you started being a little prick because I didn't give you a dragon axe I got from Rex. That made you cry because you weren't getting any drops when no one was getting any good drops. If I'm not mistaken you didn't give me any drops either. So there for you asking for drops from me when you didn't give me anything, isn't is kind of hypocritical of you to ask all this stuff from me when you gave me nothing either...Point Proven. So honestly this is a waste of my time and I'm sick of dealing with all you little kids who have to try and prove everyone wrong and love to pretend to know what you are talking about when in the end you are just describing yourself. I'm done and this post is locked. Another one will not be remade.
    natalielovesbrice
    natalielovesbrice
    Noob

Post by natalielovesbrice Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:25 pm

I just LOVE drama posts!
    yayyy...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Don't we all.
    Dark pyro
    Noob

Post by Dark pyro Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:15 pm

~~~~ wrong computer~~

edited by asyran...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:17 pm

i hate drama post, all it does is get shit' started between us staff. its realy no point to it eather, we are all just here to play the **** game. yea, people get banned for breaking rules. but they should get banned, I mean back when patton first started, we all used to just chill have fun and actualy play together, but now everyone on pattonscape argues and bitches. have you ever thought of how much better it would be if everyone actualy gave everyone else the respect that you want to?

back when patton started, there was 2 admins. me and blood ocean, then my friend lauren. you hardly ever heard anything about admins abusing, or admins fighting, wanna know why? becouse we worked as a team. qwe didnt care if somone else banned our friend or somthing, **** if they did somthing wrong then they got banned. Brice always told me, he'd say, Dillian. you wanna know why i think your a good admin, i'd say sure. he'd say, becouse you are the one that always just wants to have fun on the game and dont really care what the people think about you, or what they think when you ban one of their friends.

But, it isnt like that anymore in these days of pattonscape. now it seems like every **** admin has a grudge on every other one. personaly, thats ok with me, im still gonna enjoy the game wheather y'all fight or not,

so why not just instead of bitching all the time to others, actually play the game?

things would be so much better.

Thanks,

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:37 pm

I agree 100% Dillian. I agree I don't care what people think of me that's what I've told everyone time and time again. I play to have fun then they start **** with me and it gets annoying so I deal with it. The thing is, every one of you that have stuff to say about me used to be cool with me and has needed me at one point or another, minus britain, never really played with him much. When I first got admin I loved to play the game and used admin when I needed, but mostly just to explore areas you could only teleport too. Then it got to the point where people kept going on and on about they needed my help or to do something for them. It became more of a job then a game. If I didn't help you guys you would say stuff like oh well you suck as a admin you don't do your job at all and all this ****. If I did help you I have people on the other side saying "well you banned my friend you are a admin abuser". All of you guys call me a hypocrite, but have you ever sat down and thought about it? You guys are the hypocrites, you ask for help from a admin/mod when you need help and if they help you you like them. Then if they don't help you another time you don't like them. You guys say all this **** about admins all the time but very few of you know what it's like to be a admin. You get pm'd almost non-stop from players asking you to do this and to do that, it's a pain to enjoy playing, dealing with people who like you one minute and hate you the next, and dealing with the spamming of pm's from players asking for help. So before you guys sit here and criticize me about how I do my job, put yourself in my shoes for a minute and think of how big of a hassle being a admin can be when you got players who turn on you at the drop of a dime.

I am going to reopen this topic so please think before you post and don't go off and start flaming again because I want you all to really think about this for a minute. Let everything I said sink in before you criticize me.
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:58 pm

um, what i said was my opinion about you and even when i wasnt staff, before i every became staff i had everyone asking me questions so i do know what it feels like, and the thing is when i see ur posts i see u verbally abusing a player such as teh(whatevr idk) and even though i don't like the tehs and nvr did thats still against the rules. and you shouldnt be verbally abusing somone even if they did it to you to start with, 2 wrongs dont make a right
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:06 pm

I understand where you are coming from 100%. It just gets annoying that these people that were duping and scamming people everytime they get unbanned are allowed to keep coming back and they end up relapsing and doing it again. The only time I ever did edit post before recently I did it to people I was cool with and joking around. Then yes I started to get ticked off because the way everyone reacts when they don't like the admins decision. The thing is a admin did something to get his spot, even though people say the only reason I'm admin is because I'm Brice's real life friend, but I've done other stuff you guy's don't know about. So i've said it many times and i'll keep saying it time and time again. I have admin to do what I need to do not to make friends. That's how it is. I am sorry to people I did wrong but I am trying to do my job. Yes at times I over reacted but everyone does at times. It's in people's nature.
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:31 pm

i understand how it gets frustrating at times, but still dont verbally abuse other players even if they are the teh's i h8ed them to there so freakin annoying, and even though i was demoted for being hacked and somone abusing my powers idc, i quit because of all the drama on this game and i didn't want to deal with it anymore, even when i wasnt mod i had everyone constantly bothering my asking me questions because most the time all the staff was busy it does get frustrating at times because you playing the game for fun and if you don't help them they spread sht about you :S i just get on the forums time to time to see all the drama in a way its funny as hell but lol it gets rather annoying.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:27 pm

all admins are equal

~~edited by Asyran~~

Last edited by admin strmaster on Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    natalielovesbrice
    natalielovesbrice
    Noob

Post by natalielovesbrice Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:07 pm

natalie is good too.. right? :]
    I don't get on the game and help people but i take care of a ton of stuff!
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:09 pm

I have to but in, in respect to all staff and players.. there is no such thing as a Best admin or mod saying it makes you low, and you strmaster one of my friends should know this along with your Jester, Dillan is a Great admin but no one is the best by far if its a voting contest then fine but I hate when people they are the best.. hell people said I was the best when I knew I wasn't and being at the tail end of highschool ready for life has taken me away from my home of pattonscape Don't go to popularity guys if you want respect then you will remain Equal with everyone..

with the line of King arthur.. " On this table it is round, so all people are equal no one is above the law no one is beyond it not even the king those who break the law are smited but not shunned and are given Glory and forgivness should another shun again they are treated with the most care and punishment as possible as to show them our law.."

We are all on equal footing and freedom of speech should be allowed.. dont bomb anyone on this threads or in game, because its pointless and it will pull in more arguing .. I for one want to come back and I plan on it.. so.. expect my return shortly..

Sincerily,

Gigglebash

(AKA Travis)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:24 pm

Dam Travis, I like that quote, that's going in my signature lol.

Back on topic. I agree 100% I don't like being called the best admin, by the select few that may think that. I am here to do thee things, play the game, have fun, and enforce the rules. I mean if you guys really wanted to break it down to the best admin don't you guys think it should really be Brice. I mean if it wasn't for him would we even be in this spot right now? He is the one who made the server so there for he should be the best admin if you guys want to vote about it. I mean no offense Str Master but you tell everyone you are head admin and the best admin, which you are neither. There is some stuff that I know about you I'm not going to go into detail about which gives me a shady feeling about you at times. I agree Dillian is a good admin but he is a lot like me. He don't care what you guys think of him and he wants to enjoy the game. So I think all this "Best admin" stuff needs to stop ASAP because being a admin isn't a popularity contest.
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Alright.. for future warning..

even if people didn't DO NOT CHANGE POSTS!! unless brice gives permission Do not Attack anyone verbally or by typing.. And i mean this as old a player I am, don't do it or I will be comming onto the server to watch and stalk it whilst people break rules..

Unlike other staff.. "If i still have my admin status" I enforce the rules the most.. because i created the Descriptions of each rule to prevent loop holes you break a rule and i find out ill do what i consider "Hunting"

Were i watch you.. and this goes for all rules.. Im done with loop holes and such.. and im done with arguments.. quit it respect each other and get over the drama..

There is a rule that prevents profanity.. dont use it anymore.. I dont care if theres a freedom of speech law, if your swearing your gone 1. because its in the rules and 2. because pattonscape is Rated E that means kids of all ages play it..

And far as best admin.. Brice is the King of admins.. And yes with out him we wouldn't be here but he should be Equal as well.. Out of respect and loyalty to Pattonscape he should be Equal as to set example for everyone who comes to patton..
    magejames
    Noob

Post by magejames Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:55 pm

Admin_Jester wrote:Nice e-mail money, you are gone from the forums for good. Honestly I don't care who has respect for me. I am doing my job and I don't stretch the rules to ban people. I've had evidence on 90% of the bans I have done. See you aren't staff so you can't see the reports I post under the ban list.

Yet Racer you want to talk about disrespect. You banned a fellow admin because you said he asked for something and you have no proof of it. Game over. FYI what ever I say to you on xfire has nothing to do with PattonScape. I've found that out before so that evidence is gone.

ok i got a idea how about all u little kids kiss my ***! pattonscape staff is something that isnt just given away you have to earn it and prove that your a good mod/admin and yz i heard u were talking trash about me... well all i got to say is gl cuz u goan need it... jester asyran and str master are the most dedicated players i know and if any1 of you noobs got a problem with it u can smd or you can go into the wildy and i will own your sorry little asses there!

JESTER FTW!
    STR MASTER FTW!
    ASYRAN FTW!
    TRAVIS FTW!
    NAT FTW!
    MAGE JAMES FTW! LOLZ

and sorry about not playing as often as i did but iam going back because it seems like there is alot of things going on so i wanna help as much as i can to put all u noobs in your place

Last edited by magejames on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    natalielovesbrice
    natalielovesbrice
    Noob

Post by natalielovesbrice Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:14 pm

what the heck. I AM ADMIN TOO! and co owner. I do all the behind the scenes stuff. Don't I get any appreciation? Sad
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:18 pm

Like i said everyone is equal and of coarse you get respect and all that.. you deserve it as much as any staff member..

I was only trying to make a point..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Psh, you don't do all the behind the scenes stuff you just sit there all night talking on x-fire lol. I'm the behind the scenes guy =]

James, Let's show them whats really up! We'll take them down in wild. You, Dillian, and myself in the wild against the hates, we'd win lol. Just remember you bring dillian he's gonna bring Nick with him lol.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:35 pm

natalie ftw!!!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Admin_Jester wrote:Psh, you don't do all the behind the scenes stuff you just sit there all night talking on x-fire lol. I'm the behind the scenes guy =]

James, Let's show them whats really up! We'll take them down in wild. You, Dillian, and myself in the wild against the hates, we'd win lol. Just remember you bring dillian he's gonna bring Nick with him lol.

LOL

nice one matt. Yea we'd pwn the haters. but, i think all admisn are equall. but thats just my opinion, and personaly i could give a flip flappidy fuck' what anyone else thinks. I KNOW WE ARE ALL EQUAL..

=)

Good luck on hardcore =)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:35 pm