PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

2 posters

<Ace>,Ace or 0x0 Item Scamming/Hacking

Poll

Should 0x0 Get Banned/ip Banned?

[ 17 ]
    <Ace>,Ace or 0x0 Item Scamming/Hacking Bar_left85%<Ace>,Ace or 0x0 Item Scamming/Hacking Bar_right [85%] 
    [ 3 ]
    <Ace>,Ace or 0x0 Item Scamming/Hacking Bar_left15%<Ace>,Ace or 0x0 Item Scamming/Hacking Bar_right [15%] 

Total Votes: 20
    Zemcaster
    Zemcaster
    Noob

<Ace>,Ace or 0x0 Item Scamming/Hacking Empty <Ace>,Ace or 0x0 Item Scamming/Hacking

Post by Zemcaster Thu May 29, 2008 7:16 pm

I was playing today and at exactly 7:09 pm (-5:00 GMT) Ace, (Level 4 with 200mill i think hacked) traded me saying that she will buy my full Dragon and my other items. Well as soon as i do my trade (Full Dragon, Fire Cape, and Bandos Legs) for 200mill, it seemed she re logged or something but the point was i had nothing on my inventory not the 200mill or MY ITEMS affraid Please do something about this before anyone else gets scammed or hacked. Mad

(UPDATE) Screen shot of 0x0 banning the makers of the game and didn't give me time but also ip banned Asyran and another admin forgot the name
    <Ace>,Ace or 0x0 Item Scamming/Hacking Asfddfasdfa-1

(UPDATE) Screen Shot of 0x0 Spamming some sort of website (Didn't go im scared to go to it) <Ace>,Ace or 0x0 Item Scamming/Hacking Sdfasdfasdf-1

(UPDATE) Screen Shot of 0x0 Teleporting me to the wild teleblocking me and killing me while invisible<Ace>,Ace or 0x0 Item Scamming/Hacking Sdfgsdfgsdfg-1

(UPDATE) Screen Shot of Me yes me getting banned or got banned<Ace>,Ace or 0x0 Item Scamming/Hacking Xvbncxvbnvbn-1

(UPDATE) EVERYONE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL LOOK WHAT HES ASSAULTING US WITH <Ace>,Ace or 0x0 Item Scamming/Hacking 123123-1

Last edited by Zemcaster on Thu May 29, 2008 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    rs2x.com
    rs2x.com
    Noob

<Ace>,Ace or 0x0 Item Scamming/Hacking Empty Re: <Ace>,Ace or 0x0 Item Scamming/Hacking

Post by rs2x.com Thu May 29, 2008 8:09 pm

HAHAHAHAAH BITCH!
    Zemcaster
    Zemcaster
    Noob

<Ace>,Ace or 0x0 Item Scamming/Hacking Empty Re: <Ace>,Ace or 0x0 Item Scamming/Hacking

Post by Zemcaster Thu May 29, 2008 8:35 pm

rs2x.com wrote:HAHAHAHAAH BITCH!
    0x0 What you did was not very nice you destroyed a game i wasted a lot of time on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:29 am