PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

Known bugs DELETE PLZ I put the topic another section

Rubinho
    Rubinho
    Noob

Known bugs DELETE PLZ I put the topic another section Empty Known bugs DELETE PLZ I put the topic another section

Post by Rubinho Thu May 29, 2008 11:46 am

I suggest there should be a "bug" forum where players can post bugs,
    and maybe one topic (I consider taking care of that) where all the known bugs will be shown, so the staff sees it better...
    It would look like that (and I show the bugs I know here same time)

Known bugs by me:
    It's not yet fixed
    It's fixed

Slayer:When getting 99, no cape shows up (so no (t) cape) only a holy symbol and linen.

Farming:There is no exp shown at farming just: 0 exp, -1 exp needed for next level. When getting 99, there comes no cape too, and you can't buy a 99 cape in the cape shop.

Health bug: Sometimes, all the hitbars disappear and the hits disappear too. So, you can't see how much you hit, and how much the monsters/other people hit at you.

Woodcutting bug:When trying to chop a tree which you need a higher level woodcutting for, there doesn't show up a message saying: "you need XX woodcutting level to chop this tree"

I've put the topic in the "Feedback" section

Last edited by Rubinho on Thu May 29, 2008 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I've put the topic in the feedback section)

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:54 am