PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

4 posters

I have a error , when I try to connect to the server

I Robinz I
    I Robinz I
    Noob

I have a error , when I try to connect to the server Empty I have a error , when I try to connect to the server

Post by I Robinz I Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:13 am

Hello , I am a new Pattonscape player ..
    But I would like to ask a question ,
    Whenever I put : Username : I Robinz I
    and my password ..
    plus the ip : pattonscape.servegame.com

It would say : ERROR CONNECTING , TO SERVER ..

Is there server down , am I making a mistake ?!?

Please reply,

Robinz santa
    Claymanjam4
    Claymanjam4
    Noob

I have a error , when I try to connect to the server Empty Re: I have a error , when I try to connect to the server

Post by Claymanjam4 Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:19 am

no acutally the server is down becuase of dumb spammers its happens alot unforunatly so u may have to way a while happens between 7-9 pm alot too
    I Robinz I
    I Robinz I
    Noob

I have a error , when I try to connect to the server Empty Re: I have a error , when I try to connect to the server

Post by I Robinz I Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:58 am

Umm .. is it still down ... ?!?
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:04 pm

yes Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:01 pm

lol when ur sure u have put every info right and it still says "error connecting to server" its down =p , simple
    yourmum123
    yourmum123
    Noob

Post by yourmum123 Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:37 pm

mhmm i think this is an old thread

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:14 pm