PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

3 posters

ROFL I CRASHED THE SERVEr!!!! HAHAHAAHAH

lol
    lol
    Noob

ROFL I CRASHED THE SERVEr!!!! HAHAHAAHAH Empty ROFL I CRASHED THE SERVEr!!!! HAHAHAAHAH

Post by lol Tue May 27, 2008 3:48 pm

Hello 0x0 here, (yep still unbanned............................)

You pissed me off pretty bad by banning my new noob account/ip address...

So I crashed the fucking server.

5/27/08 About 2:30 Central Time

Fucking owned.

IF YOU FUCK WITH ME I WILL FUCK YOU 5 TIMES HARDER.

speaking of being fucked hard.. i love being fucked really hard in the ass... by my bf bubba who just got out of prison, but most of the time im trying to fit things in my ass, like computer tower, large heavy things like that =) feels great!

GIVE ME SERVER ADMIN LEVEL 126 AND I MIGHT STOP
    Anonymous

ROFL I CRASHED THE SERVEr!!!! HAHAHAAHAH Empty Re: ROFL I CRASHED THE SERVEr!!!! HAHAHAAHAH

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 3:54 pm

no. fuck you.. who gives a shit.. brice can bring the server back up anyway you cock head.
    Dark Wrath
    Dark Wrath
    Noob

ROFL I CRASHED THE SERVEr!!!! HAHAHAAHAH Empty Re: ROFL I CRASHED THE SERVEr!!!! HAHAHAAHAH

Post by Dark Wrath Tue May 27, 2008 5:26 pm

they can call athourities about you crashing the server so id watch it if i were you dick lips. Shit man, and i fuck your mom 5 times harder each passing week, she just loves my juicy cock in her tender little ass.
    Owner_Brice!
    Owner_Brice!
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Owner_Brice! Tue May 27, 2008 7:35 pm

rofl u crashed the server one time... and i doubt your dumb ass did...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:00 pm