PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

5 posters

Account was disabled from a command...?

Huskana
    Huskana
    Noob

Account was disabled from a command...? Empty Account was disabled from a command...?

Post by Huskana Tue May 27, 2008 8:22 am

Someone said a command and I wrote it and now my accounts disabled... Is there anyway to un-disable it and where is my message box?

I guess I've posted this in the wrong area, Sorry
    Dark Wrath
    Dark Wrath
    Noob

Account was disabled from a command...? Empty Re: Account was disabled from a command...?

Post by Dark Wrath Tue May 27, 2008 8:29 am

let me guess you typed ::noclip right? that = autoban. it really sucks and i hope you werent that high of a level, but maybe brice will unban it for you.

also ::setitem = ban
    Huskana
    Huskana
    Noob

Account was disabled from a command...? Empty Re: Account was disabled from a command...?

Post by Huskana Tue May 27, 2008 8:29 am

I typed ::dropserver or ::clientdrop - Something along those lines
    Owner_Brice!
    Owner_Brice!
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Owner_Brice! Tue May 27, 2008 11:23 am

i will look into it, and if there is nothing els wrong with your account yes i will unban your account
    burnt cold
    burnt cold
    Noob

Post by burnt cold Tue May 27, 2008 12:24 pm

i got banned from doing that(::noclip) also cause som1 told me to can u plz unban me also? ive told that to sam but she would never reply back.
    1z hunter
    1z hunter
    Noob

Account was disabled from a command...? Empty I was banned

Post by 1z hunter Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:55 pm

IT said my account was BANNED because someone told me to do ::starter and now my account is disabled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:23 am