PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

5 posters

Server always down and pisses me off

The KING!!
    The KING!!
    Noob

Server always down and pisses me off Empty Server always down and pisses me off

Post by The KING!! Mon May 26, 2008 11:32 pm

The server is always dpwn and i never get to play and it is pissing me off and i will stop playing after awhile if you dont fix it because i never get to play pattonscape, is 10000xbetter than frugooscape. Evil or Very Mad
    F4keLyf3
    F4keLyf3
    Noob

Server always down and pisses me off Empty Re: Server always down and pisses me off

Post by F4keLyf3 Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:38 pm

The server is down for certain reasons, its down alot more now since brice in undoing all the stuff 0x0 did so just carm down and take a break wen server is down, it kindof gives u a guideline
    jordan1
    jordan1
    Noob

Server always down and pisses me off Empty Re: Server always down and pisses me off

Post by jordan1 Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:44 pm

wat f4kelyf3 said 0x0 is a faggot thats just having no life so he screws around with other peole's life so calm down dude....pattonscape is alot better then frugooscape,but when its down just play psp if you one or a gameboy game and just wait every 5mins and check in on it that's wat i do.And it works.
    mickeym77
    mickeym77
    Admin
    Admin

Post by mickeym77 Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:45 pm

get over it it sfixing bugs and hes workin on the new server
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Deniz Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:54 pm

trying to fix it please have some patience and it will be finished within no time at all

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:30 am