PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

3 posters

Ok THE BLAIM GAME I SEE..!!!!

JAMBEBUS
    JAMBEBUS
    Noob

Ok THE BLAIM GAME I SEE..!!!! Empty Ok THE BLAIM GAME I SEE..!!!!

Post by JAMBEBUS Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:32 pm

This is about the stupid duping. Ok here it goes. Razmig was duping as you all know, he gave me 999m tokkul... and abbysal got the "sword" that brice is selling. So i bought off him not caring what he did with the tokkul because it not my problem i truested him with it. If anyone is to bliam it would be razmig and abbysal not me, but seen as they are both my friends drop it.

I don't have a single duped item on my acc, feel free to check if you really must. I don't dupe nore have i ever. the reason why i bought the sword of abbysal was to prove a point to brice about pking with the sword but i didn't really work considering he doesn't care about the server anymore. Not like the old days, u know that brice. I like you i got nothing against you its jsut your have lost your way. Well anyway if people keep harassing me because of some rubbish that someone else has done il jsut quit because. i havent done anything wrong.. yeah i should of kept the money and destroyed it but i needed to prove a point.

Well peace !
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Ok THE BLAIM GAME I SEE..!!!! Empty Re: Ok THE BLAIM GAME I SEE..!!!!

Post by gigglebash Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:59 pm

im sorry ash =\
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:00 pm

Im reseted.. maybe couse i had 1000k tokkul brice maybe think that i've duped. but i sold ss to abyssal for them so now im reseted and brice wont answer my pm's..
    so i guess i wont get my account back..
    JAMBEBUS
    JAMBEBUS
    Noob

Post by JAMBEBUS Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:03 pm

FIRST OF ALL DONT HATRE ON RAZMIG HE IS A GOOD FRIEND. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES OK !!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:43 pm